Natalia Oreiro

In the late 90's - early 2000's, all Russian housewives and their adorable little girl with scrutiny we watched the scene on the screen of your TV, because of the TV channel RTR was going series "Wild Angel". At that time I was not so many years, but I remember that the soap opera I'm very fond of, and especially loved Natalia Oreiro. I remember all the girls collected stickers and paste them all their notebooks, though in addition to "Wild Angel" there were also "Charmed", but about them another time. So Natalia Oreiro even then seemed incredibly charming and beautiful, and now, many years later, I still admire her.

Natalia was born May 19, 1977 in Uruguay in the most ordinary family (her mother was a hairdresser and her father engaged in commerce), but despite this, she was determined to become an actress as a child. When 8 years old, she began to comprehend the basics of theatrical skill and wanted to shine on stage, no one in general, and did not believe in its success, think a little Uruguayan girl with nothing to do, but it turned out differently. Already in the 17 years of Natalia he moved to Argentina, where he actually became popular in the future, and also began to appear in the series. She was not interested in fame and popularity, she just wanted to realize himself and realize his childhood dreams:

"Glory does not attract my attention. Although I always wanted to play and sing, I was more interested in making it, that is the action itself. I do not like being forced to do something I do not want to. When I was on the street and someone asks me roughly an autograph, I do not friendly face. I know that such behavior can result in only antipathy. But thanks to God, most people know that I'm good to the fans ... and give autographs, but if I understand »
Photo sessions:

World fame came to her after filming the series "Wild Angel" and recording several albums, because as you know in addition to acting activities Natalia sings very well. The talent of the Uruguayan beauty is not revealed in full, but I would really like to see her in Hollywood (I think that this will never happen, but the dream is not harmful).

Stills from the TV series "Wild Angel»:

In the privacy of a talented actress and singer, too, everything is fine. Back in early 2002, she married 44-year-old rock musician Ricardo Mollier, made in honor of the tattoo on the ring finger (Ricardo has the exact same tattoo) and vowing eternal love. A pair of long time waiting for the moment when they will have a baby, and that in January 2012, their family is finally added a new man. Pregnant Natalia to take time off from public life to devote all her time to her husband and son. Life for Natalia, who she says is a human home is very important.

Paparazzi Photo:

With her husband, Ricardo Mollier:

Waiting for a miracle:

Natalia Oreiro adheres milk-vegetarian diet, loves football and is a designer with her sister Adriana.

And finally, a few clips. Nostalgia...)

Tags

See also

New and interesting