Who you associate primarily with the name of Pitt?

Who you associate primarily with the name of Pitt? Perhaps many will say: What do you mean, with oak collapsed, girlfriend, it is as clear as day - it's Brad Pitt !!! So it is true, but just recently I discovered another no less charismatic actor with the same name - is Michael Pitt. His appearance, as grit - not to die to get up (well, I like these guys custom, what can you do).

Yes, "masculinity" - it is not the concept that can be applied to the exterior of Michael Pitt. But just as unmanly, or rather - it is unclear expressed androgyny allow him to play the roles, by which he became famous

I'll start with the film, thanks to which, I actually learned about Pete - historical drama Bernardo Bertolucci's "The Dreamers." The frankness of this painting I was amazed. All the main characters of the trio looked great, but an American student Matthew Pitt liked by most.

After watching "The Dreamers" I remembered where else saw this guy with an eccentric abstract look and full lips - in the thriller "The Village." He played a long-haired resident of the community named Finton - the role of the volume is small, but typical

Another major role Pitt in love-historical drama "Silk", where he plays a smuggler. His partner there is Keira Knightley. The film is a Canadian-French, not Hollywood, so not really advertised. All going to see, but can not find it in good quality ...

It should be noted, and the role in the movie "The Last Days". This picture does not apply to official biographical film about Kurt Cobain, but clear allusion to the late leader of the "Nirvana" here is not only blind to notice. Similarity with Cobain played into the hands of Pitt.

Fans of gangster cinema must have seen Michael Pitt in the series "Boardwalk Empire»

Just want to dispel any illusions: Michael Pitt Brad's brother and not even a relative. Although their faces something in common definitely have

Even Michael Pitt tries himself as a rock musician. Actor together a group called «Pagoda» and enjoy it Laban

Do you like this wonderful guy?

Tags

See also

New and interesting