What I worship

Sometimes music for a bad mood, sadness, tears of sadness ... Sometimes for good, when your heart is flying off into the distance, sounds echo hear the rhythm, instruments, voices ... It is a pity that what I'm feeling right now is beyond words. Here Have you ever had a time when you are at three o'clock in the morning looking at the sky and listen to his voice. He makes you dream of something better, unselfish, and certainly beyond. Thus are born the idea of ​​a better life ... a reliable guy who will be able to understand your soul, of good friends, the soul that will know exactly what you need, and not seek for false ideals.

I know almost all of you, and most of those present - a girl. Hmm, so we then just nahlebalsya full of deceit, lies, betrayal of our past. But what helps us to survive and to believe in a real, strong love? He helped me ... or rather they ... A-ha. Morten Harket, Magne Furuholmen and Paul Waaktaar-Savoy always created music, which can go a lifetime, which is not boring, and which in this case was always clear to the world audience. If it comes to that, I honestly do not understand modern newly artists whose songs are constantly twist, but then recall them very difficult, because they do not affect. Songs as A-ha on music channels are rarely, but this event certainly makes the heart beat twice as fast.

I talked a superfluous here probably ... but I do not regret. Let's just get acquainted, or recall the work of my favorite Norwegian band ... Forget these people should not ever.

Now, attention! it seems to me, or they do not age sooovsem? Do not say, and the men of this nation extremely cute (I mean frontman) ...

Could not resist ... keep podborochku favorite clips ... Very inspiring melodies!

«Lifelines»:

«Butterfly»:

«Crying in the rain»:

«Summer moved on»:

«Hunting high and low»:

«Shadowside»:

«Analogue»:

«Minor Earth Major Sky»:

P.S. Describe your feelings on this kind of music ... I am very interested.

Tags

See also

New and interesting