Ali Lohan

Unlike its noisy older sister Lindsay, 17-year-old Ali without unnecessary scandals involved her modeling career.

Recently, Lohan Jr. has signed a contract with modeling agency NEXT, and recently appeared on the Internet last pictures with her photo shoot for the magazine Fault. They girl looks stylish and sexy.

At Ali's slim figure, long legs.

But his face corrected the girl. Although her agent denies such rumors, but the changes, as they say, on the face and on the face. Compare here Ali before the operation, but - after. Find the five differences!

Like her older sister, Ali began her career almost from the cradle. At age three, she took part in photo shoots such prestigious publications publications like Vogue Bambini, Teen Vogue and Rave Girl. In 2007, Ali recorded her first music album called «Lohan Holiday», it was a Christmas disc, and this year starred in the film "Troll". In addition, girls have experience in film, as it had previously been involved in projects such as the family comedy "Little Ghost" in 2008, and she appeared in a family reality show "Living Lohan".

Ali repeatedly attacked journalists, criticizing its thinness. In defense of the younger sisters got older. That's what Lindsay Lohan wrote in his in his blog on Twitter:

Funny how detractors attacking my sister, while all models, which go on the podium, exactly the same thin! My sister is wonderful, I'm so proud of her and her career!

Tags

See also

New and interesting