Arena-Lviv

All Ukraine is waiting for the event, radio and television each time we are reminded of this day, all the male half of the previously already begun preparations for it! Intrigued? I will not bore you with a long guessing, of course, is the "Euro-2012" !!!

Ukraine city of Lviv October 29, 2011 opened its hospitable doors to a small growth, but a very large and generous spirit - Anastacia. The Hollywood star was invited on this sunny day at the opening of the stadium "Euro-2012", which the mayor of the city gave the name "Arena-Lviv".

Anastacia has prepared for the opening of the stadium pretty good solo program. Most of it lay down the popular songs of pop stars, but not without the unknown composition! Moreover, Anastacia prepared for Lviv and guests, and there were a lot of surprise as in the remake of the famous song, the title of which was kept until recently in great secrecy. She shared this at a press conference in Kiev.

That's how it was ...

About speech at the "Arena-Lviv", the singer shared with their fans in Twitter:

"For many years I've been behind Ukraine. I see that as a country grows, rozvivaetsya. I understand how important the opening of the championship in Ukraine. I am very pleased to be part of a wonderful show the opening of the Lviv Arena, which will host matches of Euro-2012 »

The Hollywood star has openly stated that with respect to the national symbol is placed and the national dress of the country:

"Speaking at the international festivals, concerts in different countries, I often throw a hat on stage with national symbols, flags. I can even wear these things. I'm ready to get out of the airport and kiss the ground, which arrived. I understand that this respect for the people, for the country to which I came »

Before the start of the European Football Championships in 2012 left

207 days 21 hours

All football fans dedicated.

Tags

See also

New and interesting