Adult actors

Age - nothing, talent - all. It is with this motto Barbra Streisand played a brilliant 20-year-old girl in the film "Yentl", when she was 41

Well, it's a classic of the genre. Gabriel Karteris Zauchka Andrea started playing in the series "Beverly Hills Neighborhood" when she was 29! When I was reviewing this series, still wondering how it took on this role ... well, obviously not a schoolgirl, and the blind to notice

When Taylor Kitsch started playing in the series "Friday Night Lights", his hero of the story was 14 years old, although most Taylor by the time - 27

Leonardo DiCaprio has played a minor con artist Frank Ebingeyla drama Spielberg's "Catch Me If You Can" (his hero at the beginning of the story was 16-17 years old), when he had long since emerged from adolescence - 27!

Corey Montague was playing a teenager in the TV series "Losers", when he was almost uncle: in 2009, when he was running the show, the actor was already 29

I think everyone was watching "Grease" with John Travolta. So, Stockard Channing, who played Betty, team leader of "Lady in Pink" at the time of the shooting was 34, and she played a girl from college

I also think that there is no one who has not seen the TV series "Buffy the Vampire-winner." There almost all the actors well, not pulling on the school, but Charisma Carpenter played a 16-year-old girl at 27, that's why her character has always seemed so ...
tetehoy

Actor and musician Michael J. Fox played a 17-year-old youngster in the first part of the "Back to the Future", when he was 29.

The specific appearance of Jason Earles allowed to play an annoying little brother of the heroine Miley Cyrus, who either 14, or 15 years in the TV series "Hannah Montana" when the actor himself was 30!

And our actors worse? Ravshan Kurkova has played a schoolgirl in the series "Barvikha" when she was 29, and it continues to play in the series "Golden. Barvikha 2 "is already 31 years

Tags

See also

New and interesting