Kieron Williamson

Children - our future. And these words laid more sense than you can imagine. A part of that future is living in England in the town of Norfolk, and happy people, dare I say it, a true masterpiece in the fine arts, which, incidentally, brings not small money))

Meet, Kieron Williamson - "Little Monet»

A little biography: Born little genius 4th August 2002 in England, Norfolk. The boy's talent manifested itself at the age of 5 years old when my parents bought their child a first set of brushes and watercolors and a painting of the album, so, for the overall development of his son. Who could have imagined that the boy's talent ?!

Soon "Little Mona" surprised his ancestors incredible landscapes that make rubbings with the surrounding nature

That this is the truth of a child's drawing, the first step to the brilliant work of Kieron.

In the beginning the boy is not particularly liked to draw, because he, like any child of that age, I wanted to indulge in the run of the ball, throw stones into the river)) But, the case has turned his world. Unplanned visit the boy with his parents in Cornwall, irrevocably fall in love with it in the plane at the city pier.

It is surprising that Kieron at age 8 draws such incredible pictures without any special training. Just one day his talent - found it!

On returning home a little artist has not abandoned this passion for painting and began to draw even more !!!

Now all life Kieron in his enthusiasm. He wakes up at 6 am and immediately taken to draw, then goes to school, and to return again ceases to work for the web)

A little bit of business: The first time the young artist's paintings exhibited in the local gallery in Norfolk and had already sold out all 16 pictures of the first day. Income - $ 17 thousand.

Soon after just 30 minutes he sold at auction his collection of 33 paintings of works for 150 thousand. Pounds! After that, all the experts in one voice began to call Kieron Williamson's "Little Monet»

Today, anyone can buy a picture of the young talents in only 3-4 thousand pounds

Tags

See also

New and interesting