Opinions on Lopez

The term "successful woman" Jennifer Lopez is coming to 100 percent. Talking about it can be a long and beautiful, embellishing the already excellent Jennifer most lavish epithets, but the best thing about it can tell her colleagues - people who communicate with her and worked. All reviews of famous personalities about Jennifer extremely positive, as it is really gorgeous woman, and yet she workaholic.

Matt Damon

She is a good person. I spent 4 or 5 nights with Jennifer and Ben, and she was terrific. They really loved each other.

Penelope Cruz

I Love Jennifer Lopez! The truth is I know her quite a bit, but it is always nice to me. It has something unique and I really love it there.

Jamie Foxx

When I first saw it, I thought, "Jennifer is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

Matthew McConaughey

After five minutes of our acquaintance, we found a common language and make friends. We have a good relationship.

Steven Soderbergh

It is truly unique. She can do anything - comedy, drama, musical movies. Usually people doing something one and therefore become famous. But Jennifer has been a lot of things and is still well-known actress.

Susan Sarandon

We saw quite a short time. I really like the Jennifer. Sometimes on set, we were sitting in the trailer and talked, we had only one scene together at the end of the film. I believe that it is by nature a very exotic and a good actress, she added much to our joint film.

Richard Gere

She is the best!

Jane Fonda

I was afraid that Jennifer has a full-fledged diva habits, but nothing I have not seen it. She's a professional. She always came on time, knew his lines. She is very smart and we quickly found a common language. I was unable to learn it well, because she has very little time - a busy schedule. If between filming she could stay on the set, we had talked, it's cute and fun.

Ben Affleck (ex-husband)

Jennifer one of those people who I admire infinitely. She came from the Bronx and has made such a huge success. The press has a lot of negative reviews about it and I think it is absolutely unfair.

Nicole Kidman

I would really like to have my breasts and butt like Jennifer Lopez. Jennifer is amazing.

Jim Kevizel

She's a star athlete, a very talented actress and always works hard. I think she's sleeping 4 or 5 hours at night. And if it does not act in films, it records an album. She is constantly busy with something.

George Clooney

In 1998, in the film "Out of Sight" I played the scene in the truck, where it was just me and Jennifer. We shot this scene for nine days, and it's great. It's not in the script, not the director, not anything else. The fact is that over the nine days I touched J. Lo.

Robert Redford

She is a very good actress. Let me tell you something: Wait a minute, they want to criticize it for the film "Gigli"? To this I do not even pay attention. All I know about her, that's what I saw when I worked with her. She - a real talent.

Of course, Jennifer frequently asked questions about herself and her life, so a small blitz from the most Jennifer see below.

On the accuracy of terms: If a girl is dressed in the style of "sexy", it does not mean that it is one of those "bad girls" and that she knows what stil.O its unwillingness to "lather": Housekeeping for women - this is participation in the infinite "soap opera": the role of small and you have a completely pointless, but you have to be on the set every day. I prefer a more exciting role, because to me the excitement litsu.O its "bulletproof": I am not so easy to light with a half turn from the first shot to the eyes of the first passionate kiss takes a lot of time. As for my gentlemen, that none of them is chosen, in the arms of which I want to spend the rest of my life.I divorce with Criss Judd: It seems that it is very difficult for a man to be in the shadow of my glory. He knows that he will never earn as much as I am! The reasons for refusal P. Diddy: When I imagined that it would take ten years and in the evenings I would sit at home with the children and their father will wander God knows where, I immediately changed my mind to marry Paffi.O completeness: As a child I was pretty full and terribly complexed, so I want to tell girls: do not worry because of its weight! Find yourself another reason to worry - more important! About his life: If the Lord asked me, I'd like to re-live life with all my tragedies, I would, of course, answered: "Yes!" On Beauty: True beauty is given by God and comes from dushi.I yourself: Do you think, you know me, but you even have no idea who I am takaya.O label "diva": It's a shame to call someone diva, just because they work harder than anyone libo.O love: among this crazy storm, which is My life, love was the one thing I need most vsego.O wearing fur: If God did not want us to wear fur, he would not have created a hole. And if he made it, and other animals, then, of course, not for the food.

Tags

See also

New and interesting