Justin Bieber

I think Justin Bieber quietly hate all pop celebrity. Why is that? Because it rakes in all the awards there will be any music award. Either way, there is already some kind of Ciara and Nikki Minaj ordered the sorcerer voodoo ritual destruction of the Canadian pop prodigy. And moreover it avoids not obscure songstress and experienced artists, which act much longer his. What is the secret of his success - I'm the life of me, I do not understand, really for "bebikane" give all the awards? Look what Justin had acquired during his short musical career

Four nominations for Teen Choice Awards (surfboard - this is the prize)

Justin once flashed in the film - appeared in one episode of "CSI" - and he immediately took away the prize for this MTV Video Movie Award

Virtually the same vesch only previous for a movie, and this - for the music. 2011 MTV Video Music Awards

A year earlier, Bieber took home 2010 Video Music Award for his song "Baby»

Europeans, too, do not feel sorry for Biba awards - for you, boy, just two 2011 MTV European Music Awards

So far, the absolute record Bieber - a victory in six categories for the 2011 Billboard Music Awards. Madonna nervously smokes on the sidelines ...

If what Bieber sings called country music, I - Spanish hedgehog. Nevertheless - at Bieber has a statue of Country Music Award

With these awards, as the Juno Award, Bieber is no small matter - takes just two (2010)

Between times Bieber picked up a couple 22nd Annual MuchMusic Video Awards (2011)

Awards 2010 American Music Awards - also in his pocket. One in the category "Breakthrough of the Year» ...

another - "Pop-Rock Artist of the Year»

Oh, wait, Justin, here before the pile and "Artist of the Year»!

A couple of years - and the singer is simply nowhere to put the trophies. And if he did marry Selena Gomez, and to add to the family collection also its rewards - a separate museum can be opened. And someone probably fear as jealous ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting