Chocolate Fashion Week

If I say that I want to show clothes from chocolate, I think a little for someone discover America - in fact edible outfits has demonstrated many times on TV, and in magazines you can find photos of the dresses of chocolate in the "interesting" or "humor". But I myself only now learned that chocolate dresses have their Fashion Week - New York and Paris. The first was held last month, the second - in October. Shaw chocolate dresses are not inferior in scale demonstration of new collections of haute couture! I propose to see that this year was shown in New York and Paris.

New York. The event was held from 10 to 13 November at the exhibition center Metropolitan Pavilion. Models paraded on the catwalk to the music of "The Lion King," "Phantom of the Opera" and other tunes from famous movies. They presented their works known designers work with chocolate as the material: Lizzy Gardiner, Althea Harper, William Ivey Long and others.

Shaw chocolate dresses in Paris, was a "chocolate". At least, there is clearly seen from what made outfits. The event took place to be in Paris Porte de Versailles from 20 to 24 October. His creations have demonstrated the most famous French chocolatier.

Tags

See also

New and interesting