Jeffree Star

That time has come for that? Who can tell me, where is possible to find a normal man? No, I mean ... a person has the right to extravagance, but some PEOPLES really overdoing with this "original" in its image. I suggest you to the product of Western education and Western culture is, which gently and unobtrusively combined the desire to excel and talent. In general, his name Jeffree Star, and he became famous thanks to the sickly appearance and abundance of talent. Yes, the guy sings and composes music, and draws well ... no, nothing of his work until it became the property of the company, but I guess, Jeff did not make us wait long ...

Generally, you guessed it - a representative of non-traditional sexual orientation, so that the new laws supporting gay social activities, unwind guys out there snap ... The main thing - not to make a tour of the Chelyabinsk ... ato local peasants do not understand)

So ... here it is ... the common good of humanity and face the American public:

To meet this in the shop and die of a heart attack at the checkout ...

It was and it was ... I do find it difficult in the comments some emotions ... damn ...

It is easy to notice that his favorite color - pink, he loves a party, and friends had so much that I did not make to the grave, even if the cake smashed ... In short, the activity of it and rushing ... Straight rushing with terrible force !!!
In fact, I'm just amazed this guy diligence. It's a nice girl ... got up in the morning ... no stubble, no hint of masculinity ... But his shaving and make-up to 4 hours a day should be before the mirror to carry out ... It is sad and funny at the same time, when the inside of a person is not going to interface with the exterior and the floor. Well, lucky it probably is. that he was not born in this country, because we though civilization and tolerance did not differ ...

PiSi: You really do not think that I've been going to breed snot about oppression "minority" ... Yes, I have no sympathy for them, because they do not feel sorry for that ... they are - the same people ... just a little more. The main thing that a man is good, because our Jeff also in action against drugs participates every year, helps raise money for gifts to shelters but just loves animals ... It seems that this mask hides a beautiful person inside)

Tags

See also

New and interesting