People albino

Albinos - the enigmatic, mysterious, beautiful and rarest on the planet people! In the XV century the world first began to learn about albinism, of the stories of the Spaniard Hernan Cortes. Have any of you seen on your eyes of this man albino? I unfortunately do not have, but I would like very much! Did you know that in Europe found one albino for 20 thousand people, and in Nigeria - 1 3000.

So it is still manifests albinism? According to doctors: it is a disease, congenital absence of the pigment of the skin, hair, and iris pigment eye membranes and that the saddest thing to remedy the lack of melanin or prevent visual disturbances associated with albinism, unfortunately, it is impossible ...

Brazilian artist Gustavo Lacerda very interested in such a mysterious "white" people. And so was born the idea to create a production job with photo absolutely expected title «Albinos», where the author tried to reveal the image most people with albinism.

What had happened you ask? - Now show)

Work Gustavo went successful and even won many different awards in photography and the positive reviews.

As for me, these people came out very dark, sad feeling that they were angry at the whole world. But maybe that was the whole point of the work of Brazilian artist?

Find ten differences ...

And here is the "happy" family is waiting for the light of another small albinosika))

Tags

See also

New and interesting