Audrey Hepburn

A woman like Audrey Hepburn not laziness strew compliments from head to toe, because it is truly a jewel in a magnificent setting. This refined, elegant and charming beauty today need to look for more. Every part of her face is flawless, well, the choice of clothes and accessories which we can talk forever, can not be criticized; He was perfect on this point. Many praised the impeccable taste of Audrey, and now is a generation consecutive actress, who left this world 19 years ago (20 January 1993), it is considered the "queen of hats." Appearing in the film "Breakfast at Tiffany's" in the broad hat winner of the "Oscar" forever in love with this accessory. And without it, it was good, but hats Audrey was simply inimitable. Her innocence and beauty enveloping "seasoned" stylish hat gave a stunning effect - its recognized as one of the most beautiful women of the XX century. So what hat she chose, for photo shoots as well as for daily walks in the cities of the world?

Cap 1.

Feminine and delicate version.

Cap 2.

Elegant hat kind of material.

Cap 3.

A pot with a few bows, which became the highlight of the cap.

Cap 4.

A simple option for a walk on a sunny day. The hat, as far as I understood, knitted.

Cap 5.

Luxury hat with fur and feathers.

Cap 6.

Hat in the form of a pancake makes a young Audrey younger and more fun.

Cap 7.

The original headdress. Dress like a lot more, but also nothing hat, though.

Cap 8.

A strange hat with a huge bow (hat even huger). Audrey is not like the usual.

Cap 9.

Queen. This hat is not put on the street, but now they are almost never wear, but Audrey in black and white is beautiful!

Cap 10.

White wide-brimmed hat to face Audrey.

Cap 11.

The very charm! Cap and gown, probably sewn kit. Really like this hat - a work of art!

Cap 12.

"Cap-plant»

Cap 13.

Simple, but it's nice to look at!

Cap 14.

Again, wide-brimmed hat and again bows that make Audrey ezhё and more fragile than feminine.

Cap 15.

This hat can be no shame to submit to the royal wedding.

Cap 16.

Print - "zebra" Audrey is very suitable. I do more than I love her photos in black and white, so in the absence thereof I am content here is a coloring caps.

Cap 17.

Emerald! It would seem on the top hat - it's ridiculous, but it looks noble Hepburn.

Cap 18.

Unsuccessful picture hat and bad ... "started for the health, finished for the dead," but Audrey is still a delightful woman for the ages!

Tags

See also

New and interesting