Street style

Street fashion - a separate art form. Followers of the cult of "street-style" each season carefully considering all the collections, identify trends, choose what they like, and then put into practice all the latest fashion trends, adding to look their individuality. Consider the successful and unsuccessful attempts to express their individuality clothing.

Lady Luck

Excellent image. That's where the ability to hide the truth wearing denim shorts, tights and pink unusual Martins. Learn!

Evaluation: ★★★★

Proper combination of warm top and bottom of the light. Elegant combination of colors - sky blue and pale peach. Great accessories, bags, mejk. I do not know, something to complain about. This is an ideal eclectic.

Evaluation: ★★★★★

Beautiful indigo denim skirt and white blouse. I never would have guessed combine it with a black jacket. And here it looks great. Nui standard bow - boyfriend jeans and T-shirt oversayz - too bad.

Evaluation: ★★★

After that I wanted to bow burgundy leather shorts. And that certainly with a light white blouse!

Evaluation: ★★

Good outfit for hipsters. Points for a dress a la carpet, laminated, hard bottom. No, I honestly enjoy.

White midi skirt a ban for me. And all because I did not know what to wear. But this beautiful bow showed me what and how. I advise you to pay attention to it, because it's a great option for many events.

I like the style of the model Abbey Lee Kershaw. It is very unusual. However, there are failures, but here - perfect. Leopard print Abby was able to put on so that it does not look vulgar and not vulgar. A combination of red trousers with leopard that almost always provides a complete failure, look advantageous.

Not much to say - you learn oversayz wearing ugly sweaters without leggings, skinny and others.

Stratification, grunge, oversayz - all the most critical trends for teenagers gathered in a single image. Definitely, 5/5.

Here's how to have to dress her grandmother! Show your Granny.

Mr. Feil

Unsuccessful attempt to mow under the hipsters? Horrible bun, glasses are not under way, and lipstick on, lower and lower. Like all good, but the image is rejection.

Rating: - (minus) ★★

Not a figure! Terrible shoulders. While there, the shoulders are beautiful, but they somehow emphasize the shape. And here is the feeling that the lady just put on that found in sekond. Awful.

Rating: - (minus) ★★★

"Yawn". Do you like without getting bored? Sleep does not want?

Rating: - (minus) ★★★★

I have so far in my childhood at all "dude-party" friends dressed. This, of course, good for the former Soviet Union and for the party a la dudes, but also a stretch. And for Europe and street fashion - a complete failure.

Rating: - (minus) ★★★★★

I fully encourage Closet "from my grandmother's trunk." But the measure is necessary to know something!

You may ask, so what? Trends on each other, everything should be OK. In fact of the matter is that the trends on each other. Yes, Tiskens a given topic on the space. And hipsters instantly grabbed her and obmusolili. Yes, at first it was beautiful. But not now, now it is - a complete lack of personality.

Yes, the belly - a trend ... But the next season. In general, a disastrous combination.

Eclecticism should be in moderation. I can not ever understand such eclecticism. Why so mock our eyes? Do not combine, please, so unsuitable to each other things.

No, I love Abby Lee. But sometimes she makes mistakes. Yes, it feels good. Grandma cape grandmother's blouse with velor. Fashion footwear. But even greater cape resembles a failed Sultan's gown than anything adequate. And the old velor jacket can perfectly be combined with other things.

Rating: - (minus) ★★

Absurdities. Simply and succinctly.

Tags

See also

New and interesting