Christina Ricci

Christina Ricci first appeared on the set at the age of 10 years. Since then, she rarely leaves her, well, except for shooting in magazines. While anything can happen in her life ...

Christina has repeatedly been recognized by the tabloids "hooligan" for daring antics, weird roles and behavior. Despite the apparent external innocence, Christina was very stormy youth.

young Christina:

Christina Ricci:

"I had the fervor in his youth." "I do not like nightclubs and noisy parties. That's when I was a teenager, then lit so that the youth of today can not dream »

Christine was a period when she was depressed. She did not leave the house and did not eat anything. After that, the press wrote that Richie paranoia. In addition, she started having problems with weight and she was treated for anorexia for a long time. In general, the share of Christina took many dark days. But the girl was able to correct the situation and deal with the problem.

Now she is slender and cheerful:

However, for obvious reasons, does not like to think about that time:

"One time I had a very low self-esteem. Believe me, this is the most horrible feeling in the world! Now I'm doing everything to ensure that it never took possession of me not »

Christina Ricci is famous among the directors that does not like to play everyday people, she prefers appeared as a complex of contradictory images.

"I'm attracted to roles that cause hatred in the viewer. I think in the most vile people often hides something special. I would love to play a serial killer »

So no one doubts Kristinushka ...

There is something in her eyes is that creepy run up.

Yes, of course it is still good and Penelope from fairy-tale film. But the image of the grim juvenile sadistic Addams Family is like a business card of Mrs. Ritchie.

Well, after that Richie little changed roles. And in the movie she is always convincing. Although not studied acting.

Reese, who invited her in the film "Penelope»:

Now the 31-year-old girl appeared on the series Pan Am. The storyline of the series revolves around the personal life of one of the flight attendants, played by Richie, compared to other known airline employees. The action takes place in the '60s.

Justin Timbirleykom:

She met with director Adam Goldberg before the wedding but it never came.

"I really want to get a wedding ring ...". - Richie admitted. I hope she would ever get.

Tags

See also

New and interesting