Jackie Chan

This is my first post and I decided to dedicate his idol, films with which I look to the 4 years. A man who despite the fact that the fate of a child was severe with him, managed to gain fame all over the world. A man who sacrifices his life for the sake of the audience once again was able to enjoy his tricks. The man with an iron will, an incredible work ethic and a wide, pleasant smile. The name of this person - Jackie Chan

The future star of world scale Chang Con San (the name of Jackie at birth) born April 7, 1954 in Hong Kong. His parents were so poor that offered midwife, birth attendant to buy the baby for 1500 Hong Kong dollars. Soon, however, his father refused to such a decision. In 1961, the parents give Chan seven years in a boarding school of the Beijing Opera, where Jackie was forced, along with other students to train from 5 am until late at night. In school, students are taught traditional Chinese arts performances, dance, singing, mime and acrobatics, and especially martial arts.

Jackie first appeared on the screen at the age of 8 years in an episode of the film «Big and Little Wong Tin Bar», even during the school years of the Beijing Opera, he played 20 bit parts. In 1971, Jackie left the Peking Opera and starts first stunt work, and then the actor.

In 1978, when the film came out, "Snake in the Eagle's Shadow," which starred Jackie. The film became a huge hit and helped Jackie to find their roles. Then, in the same year they released another hit "Drunken Master" (this film I can watch endlessly). It Jackie and has earned a name for himself.

Next come a few films with the participation of Chan, who warmly greeted the Chinese audience and several unsuccessful attempts to conquer Hollywood (movies "The Big Brawl," "Racing Cannonball" and "Patron»)

Fame - the goods unprofitable: expensive, poorly preserved ...
No comments ...

Really popular in Hollywood and around the world Jackie won only in 1995, when there was a film "Rumble in the Bronx", although the year before he was awarded the MTV award for achievement in cinematography (awarded, by the way, Tarantino).

"One of the greatest stars in the history of cinema - Jackie Chan."
Quentin Tarantino
So, Jackie, actor, director, producer, stunt director stunt scenes, real-word kinokonveyr, still managed to earn a reputation around the world. And could afford to make movies with other Hollywood stars such as

Chris Tucker (Rush Hour, 1998)

Owen Wilson (Shanghai Noon, 2000)

Jennifer Love Hewitt (Tuxedo, 2002)

Jet Li (The Forbidden Kingdom, 2008)

In addition, Jackie - a very popular singer in Asia. Very often it is the songs sound as the soundtrack in his own films

Widely known for its charitable activities and is involved in many different projects. Often it serves as a goodwill ambassador in various actions, such as assistance to victims of the Indian Ocean tsunami in 2004 and the flood in Mainland China. In June 2006, he announced that he bequeathed to charity half of his fortune.

On the life of this wonderful man I can talk endlessly, but it's time to finish this post. Finally I want to say that I am glad that my first post dedicated to him since his childhood heroes were my role models. Thank you, Jackie, for a happy childhood!

- I got the guy who at the right time in the right place - said in an interview with Jackie "Eyshauik." - And because I consider myself a lucky man in the world. An ancient Chinese proverb says: "After the death of a person is only the name." Of course, while I'm not going to die, but has come up with what will be inscribed on my tombstone: "Jackie Chan. The man who gave life kung fu ... "

Tags

See also

New and interesting