Patton

More recently, the name of the floors we Patton says almost nothing. But now everything has changed: starred with Tom Cruise in "Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol," the actress abruptly became popular.

And this despite the fact that Paul did at the beginning and wanted to give up shooting.
"At first I decided not to waste time on the shooting of the film company ... but continued to call, and I gave: '' Good. I have nothing to lose. It would be nice to spend a spy. And it would be just great to work with Tom Cruise. " Then I had a sample on which we read a scene with Tom. Everything went perfectly. And the same day, I had to learn how to disarm the enemy »

So she became the chief ornament of the men in the film. Paula Patton - as vengeful scouts, the most important aria which becomes the scene of seduction Indian playboy. By the way, the very Paul immediately correspondence included in the list of the sexiest. And, of course, were quick to take off for a men's magazine, to strengthen the floor in this position.

At the same time, Paul - a terrible prude. Only now, as an adult woman has learned to live with their complexes in harmony. According to the actress, she began to feel more confident.
"You just need to be honest with yourself when you get older. I am now comfortable with my weaknesses. I love myself for who I am »

Now it shines on the red carpet no less than Tom. Some stars are taking in front of photographers languid melancholy look, but not Paul Patton.

With black hair and skin the color of milk chocolate becomes the new actress Halle Berry:

"I do not believe in physical perfection. I believe in action. Just do what you can. I know that when a soul is lit when the power comes from within a person, it has a physical effect on the world around him. And can greatly transform it. »

"Physical beauty ... - it's so illusive concept. You do not look at ourselves as well as others is usually perceived. And so somehow I never focus on what I look like ... My mother - a schoolteacher. And she always told me that intelligence - is the most important thing to appreciate in a man, but not the appearance. »

Paula and her husband - Robin Tikka:

It is hoped that the role in the movie "Mission Impossible" will open its doors to the other roles.

Tags

See also

New and interesting