Rose McGowan Photo

I hope no one will mind that the star of the day today will be actress Rose McGowan and we will see her personal photos? 38-year-old Rose is known to us primarily in the TV series "Charmed" and the films of Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino's "Grindhouse," "Planet Terror" and "Death Proof." But apart from that interest her numerous novels, the most famous of which is the novel with Marilyn Manson and Robert Rodrigues. Now, these relations have sunk into oblivion, but thanks to him McGowan received the status of "razluchnitsy" and "femme fatale". A men's magazines do not just recognize her one of the sexiest women.

From myself I will say that a few years ago it was indeed very sexy, but now plastic surgery to change it beyond recognition. All changes began in 2007, when Rose got into an accident and hurt his face glasses of glasses that were on it at the time of the accident. A person subjected to surgical intervention because without it would have remained McGowan impressive scar under his eye. Previously, she was embarrassed to go out because of their "frozen face", but now she is resigned to the fact that her pretty face was more like a mask. No matter what Rose confident and speaks of himself only as:

"Of Powerful, passionate, dangerous, fast»

Tags

See also

New and interesting