Lana Del Rey

For many American singer Lana Del Rey, whose real name is Elizabeth Grant, was the most important discovery in 2011. Her video for the song «Video Games» has been viewed about 600 thousand times last summer for just one month, and now it is one of the most promising performers. But he began his artistic career while still Lizzie long time ago, but the success came to her just now, when she changed her image. Yes, during its "floating" in show business Lana not only grown as a singer, but also to change the image, dye your hair, changing clothes, and most importantly, making a series of plastic surgeries.

It is not known how many times the singer, calling itself the "gangster Nancy Sinatra version of" lay under the surgeon's knife, and visited the offices of cosmetologist, but from the time it came out as the first album (2009), she has changed markedly in appearance. Lana is only 25 years old, but apparently the managers felt that a simple look at the girl is not so pleasant and interesting, as the "advanced" woman with big lips. Lips - the first thing that catches the eye among the changes of the singer, but who knows that she is still changed in me ... Maybe I even spoke knowingly about managers as Lana and she could guess "inflate sponge." I hope that nothing more it will increase and correct, because it is not good to will bring.

Here's a Elizabeth Grant was before his transformation into Lana Del Rey:

And such was the following:

And it seems no secret that the pump lips ...

And for comparison, before and after

Tags

See also

New and interesting