Groenveld

For 16-year-old Dane, only to intercede on a field of modeling business, it seems, nothing is impossible. Luck obviously helps young Daphne Groenveld, which in Paris appeared on the catwalk in dresses by Dior, Chanel and Valentino and is now a popular model. She also opened just seven shows that for any model of prestige. And after the advertising campaigns for Givenchy and Miu Miu, it became clear that Daphne really sparked his star. So now the title "super" for her - a trick.

What captivated Daphne professionals from the world of fashion? For example, the resource models.com, Daphne called "exclusive and elusive." And of course, it became a reflection of a new trend, which is expressed in love of designers in unusual facial features, do not fit into any recognized framework. In this sense, against the backdrop of beauty, to fill the screen, full lips and disproportionate facial features models seem a boon, not less.

"Photoshop magic»:

Interestingly, before becoming a model, Daphne has never been very keen on fashion and show business. In her own words, she did not know what Vogue.

"When I went shopping with my mother in Amsterdam woman approached me and started talking about a modeling agency».

During the autumn-winter 2011-12, a total of Daphne went through poduimu 40 different shows. Calvin Klein made her face aromatata «Sheer Beauty».

"My favorite color is pink, and the dress from Dior, where I come out on the podium, I'm attracted.»

"Most of all I like working with Tom Ford when he was filming me for my cover. And of course, the autumn advertising campaign Miu Miu 2010. During the filming had to make a video, so I had to take dance lessons at the Madonna, so it was pretty fun. She's amazing. Honestly, I did not know who this Madonna, so I was not nervous »

"I love Lara Stone. I feel like she's my older sister. She is very sweet »

"When I'm older, I want to work with Victoria's Secret. I think it would be great, but only when I'm older. Now I'm 16 and I'm too young. Maybe when I'm 20 ... »

Tags

See also

New and interesting