Miss Russia 2012

Elizabeth Golovanov - a real Russian beauty! It has already been nicknamed Russian Rapunzel because of her long hair, it was she who won the title of "Miss Russia 2012" at the 20th Anniversary contest and will represent her country at the contest "Miss Universe" and "Miss World».

In my opinion, this is the best choice for the last few years :)

Elizabeth 18 years old, she was born in Smolensk region in Safonovo. Many people think of beautiful girls silly, but nevertheless Lisa graduated from high school with honors and received the highest scores on the exam, so it is not only beautiful, but also intelligent girl.

Elizabeth has all the same model parameters: its growth, 178 cm, but one of the main highlights in a girl is her hair, I can not imagine how much time a day should be spent on caring for them. I hasten to note also that the girl distinct forms

By the way she got the most expensive crown in the history of the world of beauty pageants, worth 1 million dollars :)

After presenting Elizabeth Crown, even the girl accidentally dropped it

Since this competition was the 20th anniversary, let's take a look at the winners from previous years:

Anna Baychik - 1993

Alexander Petrov, in 1996, was killed in 2000

Elena Rogozhina-1997

Anna Malova 1998

Anna Kruglova-1999

Oxana Fedorova 2001

Svetlana Koroleva 2002

Ksenia Sukhinova 2007

Sofia Rudyeva 2009

Irina Antonenko 2010

Natalia Gantimurova 2011

Elizabeth Golovanov 2012