How fast becoming a model

Kendra Spears story - a story of an ordinary girl from Seattle, "grown" to the status of the agency Ford supermodel.

History rapid and sudden takeoff career Kendra Spears can be called a fairy tale. Judge for yourself. Lived - was a normal girl in Seattle. Beauty and intelligence Kendra was not deprived and it is unknown whether it wanted to be a model. After graduation, she stormed the fashion castings, and went to do in Portland State University in the Department of Sociology ...

It would have become a sociologist Kendra, until one day she was not able to compete on MySpace by Ford Models. Her picture and then attracted many in the competition Supermodel Of The World, she won the second place.

After the competition modeling career soared. This Kendra has an amazing confidence, a little peculiar for beginners. In interviews, she often says that he always believed in their strength and victory.

She managed to sign a contract with Ford Models, find talented contestant. Kendra Spears made her debut at New York Fashion Week in September 2008. Model took part in the opening of the John Richmond show in Milan and then went to the podium to Gucci. In his first season in Paris, she worked for such meters as Christian Lacroix, Lanvin and Valentino. This brunette with expressive eyes increasingly attracts glances, making magazines with his face on the cover to buy.

It is often compared with American supermodel Cindy Crawford. And Kendra, by the way, this fact rejoices:
"I am honored. It has always been my role model. I like the way she made her career in many different directions. »

After the end of the season in October 2009 Kendra appeared on the covers of fashion magazines Danish and Italian. In the season "Autumn 2009" Kendra Spears became the face of Prada. In 2010 and 2011, her face graced the covers of magazines Vogue, model signed several advertising contracts.

Tags

See also

New and interesting