Jennifer Lopez

January 2

It seems to be happy, and you can, and like and upset, because the 20-year age difference is not so little. Although Jennifer is happy if next to the youngster, then the flag in her hands and happiness unsustainable. Out and about in Miami earlier this year, Lopez and her boyfriend Casper Smart once again to validate their relationships, walk through the streets of one of the handles. Cute, but look like a mother with her son, but without detracting from the merits of Jan say more precisely, like a big sister to brother, for Lopez looks very young. 42? Yes, a maximum of 35. To walk with Casper mother of two kids chose light beige set of simple T-shirts and trousers. For added convenience, Jen did not put on your favorite high heels, but, digging a huge wardrobe, I found the right pair of shoes. In my opinion an excellent way and that it is important in the singer corresponds to the young man.

January 9

Jennifer twins Max and Emmy in California. I suppose that my mother took his children to kindergarten. Getting up early in the morning Jen wearing a white tracksuit and trendy ugg boots. I would not say it's stylish image, but to take the kids to kindergarten dress optional. Points, as usual, under the hand and hide the complete lack of makeup. P.S: ass on the spot)

January 28

A lot of time Jen pays Kasper. Their relations are developing rapidly, and many believe that Lopez following in the footsteps of Madonna. Whatever it was it was her choice. It seems to me that a number of smart she began to look even younger than Marc Anthony (after all, a woman should conform to the man). This image of Jane at the exit of the hotel in Miami confirmation of my words. Two beams of color made from pop diva Sailor Moon, and the dress which added lightness and spontaneity, but I do not like that kind of Lopez. All the same hairstyle for his age, and the bow on her blouse too. Course is to look younger, but not to the same degree. She had not in fact 20 ...

January 28

Casper is already accustomed to the bohemian lifestyle. On that day, the first time he had dinner with Enrique Iglesias, of course, thanks to Jen, who discussed with the singer future joint projects. Attire Lopez is nice but probably ate to dump that much tummy bulges) Eat, eat, do not listen.

January 29

Having been in Miami Jennifer returned to her normal in New York. Onions in my view is wonderful, I like the long white blouse, creating a feeling of warmth and comfort, combined with light beige narrowed jeans and boots with a handbag. From wearing furs singer did not refuse, so this cozy sweater he also has (except that it is somehow uneven or lining it?).

January 30

Jennifer and somewhere behind "reeling" Casper sent on «Late Show». Jennifer looks perfect in the clothes in pastel colors, and even the color of the skin and hair of the successful Puerto Ricans, I was not even discussed. Good in her make-up artists and hairdressers. And yet I am very like her figure, which looked like a coat just incredibly gorgeous. This is where a woman in a million.

January 31

Lopez accompanied Casper Smart is on «Live! with Kelly ». I like the color combination that is involved here, but pale pink coat, though great, Jennifer (do not argue that it is possible and it was intended). Red shoes, no matter how far removed from the general form of dress, look good. Kasper puts too bad, I hope not for the money his favorite ...

February 1

Jennifer in New York. The image below with mild Scottish notes very, very stylish, that's just shoes here need another. Without a doubt.

February 5

Jennifer Casper singer and children on the beach in Santa Monica. For 42 years, a tremendous figure, and the image of a comfortable and not devoid of cuteness. However, because cute.

March 2

The beginning of spring, and with his beloved Jennifer has already been in a restaurant. But what am I doing? They go there every week) image in the spirit of J. Lo. Sexy and stylish at the same time. White coat, short shiny dress, pointy shoes, which will be at its peak in the spring and summer of this year, as well as a gold clutch, to complete the image, and Jennifer shines brighter than all the stars. Smart dressed simply, but again I would say that style. Teach small, dress)

March 15

Jennifer and Casper after dinner in Beverly Hills. He gazanul so that Jane could barely keep up. "Golden Image" Lopez delicious! Stars on the dress as a hint to us that she is a star and is not going to lose ground.

March 24

Jan and Casper in Beverly Hills for a walk. He - RAP, it is - R & B. I like both of the image.

March 25

Lopez and Smart in Sao Paulo (Brazil). Dress rumpled, but Jennifer at an altitude as in his best years. She goes crazy hats, but I'm interested in the question "Where are the children?". Many pictures of Max and Emmy replaces broad Smart ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting