Natalya Vodyanova

March 23, 2011

Natalya sent to the pre-party, dedicated to the fifth anniversary of the fund "Naked Heart" in Moscow. "Naked Heart" - is Natalia own fund, which is building children's playgrounds in the provincial cities of Russia. Very much I respect her for what she is not foreign to charity, especially at home. Beautiful, but still compassionate. For such an important event Natalya certainly put on a beautiful dress strict, but on the street it looks simple - gray coat buttoned, tights and boots wide. The image is absolutely stellar, but many models dressed that way. Unearthly beauty and luxury outfits bored them on the catwalks / photosets.

April 11, 2011

Natasha met one of the members of the legendary band «Rolling Stones», to dine with him at one of the restaurants, discussing common good deeds. Ronnie Wood, the more dandy, but our Natasha is not far behind. This time she chose a stylish bow, much like the majority of images of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, from which recently no hearing, nor spirit. Luxury handbag and fur coats, but as this coat is sitting on it! Save figure after the birth of three children is not so easy, but the models have succeeded. Still, the profession requires.

April 28, 2011

I do not know what kind of sabantuychik but smile Natalia seems very sincere. Apparently the men in the community, she feels quite nice, given that she recently broke up with the father of her children and her husband Justin Portman. The image of some alyapisty, all from completely different operas, but Vodianova all lights and it is captivating. The highlight bow suede boots because the rest is not for me.

May 26, 2011

The paparazzi have caught Natalia when she was heading to the nightclub «The Box club». Long coats nuclear-blue - a trend of the Russian spring of 2012, in London for a long time as this trend is quoted. Stunningly beautiful thing, the woman behind me Natalia solidarity.

June 2, 2011

Natalya goes for dinner "To Russia with Love", which was held in the summer in a London restaurant «Spice Market» (strange name, to be honest). It is not possible to estimate the figure again mother of three (!) Children, because it truly is stunning - thin, but tightened. The dress fits perfectly, I like to cut. Boats complement the image and make it even more stylish and sexy, but in fact this image of a business (for an important meeting comes as the way).

June 28, 2011

Model glowed in the lenses of the paparazzi, returning from London to Paris. This time Natalia opted for a sort of hippie-style, for which the complete set is missing a bandage on his head. It looks uncomplicated, but compared with other people around very well. Interesting bag by Louis Vuitton.

August 20, 2012

Natasha and her new boyfriend - French billionaire Antoine Arnault walks through Venice. On Vodianova stylish bow that make it a trendy traveler. Against the background of her husband Natasha looks even brighter. I like it!

October 3, 2011

Beauty model arrived at the Stella McCartney show in Paris. Gorgeous lace kombez played Natalya new colors (she seemed charming elf). Very delicate and stylish image. Here are just confuses me underwear Natasha. I think it is, or black? Cheaper and better have looked beige or white.

October 4, 2011

The second show and the second image. Natalia arrived at the Chanel show in Paris. The dress Uliana Sergienko Natasha looks at 100. Exactly the same dress when something splashed on Ksenia Sobchak, but their appearance could overshadow TV presenter Natasha. Ideal sits and looks perfect. Anyway dress itself is interesting and beautiful.

November 29, 2011

Restaurant «C Restaurant» is waiting for Natalia. She goes there to meet friends.

January 23, 2012

Natalia confident steps into the National School of Fine Arts in Paris. And how else, if not confident, because things are fine and fit like a glove. A simple bit of business, but very interesting everyday image. Snakeskin jacket - the best!

March 5, 2012

The sleek business image Natalia leaves her hotel in Paris. I like everything here: she and her clothes. In general, it looks younger than his years and chooses clothes himself become. Cinderella became a princess yet!

Tags

See also

New and interesting