Everyday images Seyfried

November 10, 2011

Autumn raid on shops Amanda spent together with her dog Finn. Finn, of course, can not tell her hostess that she goes and what does not, but his friend did not cast Seyfried and almost always takes with him. Right it does, because the dog is charming, well-groomed and love, but if a young person is not present, a friend and a pet - it's the best accompanying for shopping. And yet, of course, my mother is sacred. To hike the boutiques actress chose a simple version of the classic - a white cotton blouse loose, black pants on a figure, as well as soft "slippers." Doggie even somehow ennobles Amanda.

November 10, 2011

On the same day Amanda lit up at the airport LAX. A good bow-style casual. Casual in great demand in Europe and America, so that images of celebrities in airports so similar is not surprising. It will highlight the boots Amanda, very cool.

November 24, 2011

Amanda and their four-legged friend handsome Finn goes camping. The minimum (or perhaps a complete lack of) make-up, hairstyle, tail, track suit and sneakers - that's the whole image of Seyfried. She walks to improve the shape and to walk your pet. And that is very bad for a simple walk. Not well, however, it is worse ...

November 28, 2011

Amanda had breakfast with his agent in Los Angeles. I do not know how to express it, but the color combination for a rather dirty ... And so all the things fit well.

December 2, 2011

Amanda got out of his car to buy a coffee in Beverly Hills. She did, and along with the men teased her luxurious legs. Great looks, but koftenka bomzhevatogo type.

December 17, 2011

Actress for shopping in LA. The same sweater, but the complete opposite way of the past sexy STYLE. Convenience and simplicity reigned in the wardrobe Amanda and social events if she's a star №1, in the daily life of an ordinary girl, what millions. I do not know, but in his "ordinariness" She is charming, and as an actress she is good, although I'm not talking about every ready to say so. Biased and from there it can not escape.

December 27, 2011

Excellent image showed Amanda, leaving the restaurant «Blick» with his mother and Finn, but the accessory here is direct and millet. Jessica Alba almost the same style, but it is very skillfully complements the stylish clothes and accessories looks at times steeper Seyfried. But no matter how ahead of Amanda Alba in style these red pants, I noticed, not often Seyfried bright things, although her appearance they would be very much welcome.

January 23, 2012

Amanda came under the rain, hurrying into a restaurant in West Hollywood. In this manner and in a restaurant? Non-kosher, but ... It seems that at least Seyfried forgot to put on the cloak and socks. For this kind of weather it is too "naked" and the image of the scarf adds absurdity. As if the girl was robbed, but the scarf and bag left in compensation.

February 21, 2012

California style of Amanda Seyfried. Consider all the details will not work, but the combination of leather jacket and bare feet of my boxes. But Finn handsome, his handkerchief in time for the muzzle.

March 19, 2012

So they have an affair or not? Amanda and Josh Hartnett or hide the relationship, or they were not in sight. Although they would have looked good together. This image of Amanda I like, but I like Josh.

March 19, 2012

That same morning, the same day. Satisfied Amanda walks through the city, discussing something on the phone (I do not Dzhoshika it?). Very gentle way, it goes, and it is fashionable now. Wide "undershirts" Printed Skinny ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting