Makeup Amanda Seyfried

1. Start with an image that I really like. I believe that everything is perfect: flawless skin, beautiful lipstick. By the way, it is separately highlight the eyes, because they are delicious. Easy Smokey Eyes executed perfectly. Well, collected hair makes the image as a whole is very stylish.

2. Hmm ... a controversial image. Like all good: tender lipstick, eye beautifully marked, is presented depth views. But still there is something does not fit: perhaps no need to emphasize the lower eyelid karandoshom. And in general, everything is fine!

3. Everything is super! I especially like the silvery shadows. Though here and emphasized the lower eyelid, in this way there is no effect of severe eye. The only thing that I would probably chose a slightly different color of the light, a berry.

4. Ouch! My verdict - throw golden shade.

5. Perfect! False Eyelashes add depth look, gentle sheen on the lips - sensuality and shikarsheyshie curls make the image very beautiful.

6. Lipstick natural tones gave way to a juicy color. I confess, Amanda, with her pale aristocratic face, very much goes. Minimum eye makeup to face here.

7. And here all is not well. His lips turned pale, as if she painted in the freezer. That eye makeup is a double impression: lavender shade perfectly emphasize the green, but at the same time is a little painful. In general, the way I do not like.

8. Heat! It is with this I associate this image. Delicate shine emphasizes the beautiful lips, and even the behavior of Amanda's eyes, combined with chocolate shades - perfect for her.

9. Everything is beautiful, the only - red eyes slightly spoil the picture. But take into account the schedule of its work, it can be attributed to fatigue.

10. Everything is so beautiful that nothing to complain about. This retro - way I'm very sympathetic. Perhaps I would have in this case is to use red lipstick - I think it will suit Amanda.

11. Great! Some shadows and shine - and you're perfect.

Tags

See also

New and interesting