Chanel Lookbook.

I think you already know that Brad Pitt has become the face of the legendary French fragrance for women «Chanel №5» and today he is the only of the famous men who have received this honor. So today we look at purely symbolic lukbuk new model «Chanel» and learn how it has changed over the years ...

In 1982, 19-year-old Brad Pitt has not had the outer shell, which has become the epitome of the American dream, but the makings of a chief of Playboy All of the planet Earth has been. While young Pitt scurried about fast food restaurants «El Pollo Loco» dressed as a giant chicken zheltopuzogo, inviting passers-by to visit them, but with vremenёm all changed and now he is the face of the fashion house «Chanel». Life is amazing and unpredictable, so do not give up if something goes wrong and even Brad Pitt knows this neponaslyshke ...

In the late 80's Brad graduated from the acting classes, got his first role in a television series, after which he was noticed and began to offer the role in various projects. Naturally, not the least role in this played the appearance of hot, young and very charming 25-year old boy. The photo below dates from 1988.

1990. On the projects that I mentioned above, I must say at once - they were of little worth. Of course, while Bradley (born actor) was happy and that, but to pay for a removable apartment and food he had to earn a model and I think that the skills obtained in the early '90s did not pass in vain and he will use them to work on advertising women's perfume company Chanel №5, the more so for this he received seven-figure fee (this is important when six kids at home and Angelina Jolie).

In 1991, Brad finally got something for which went to Hollywood - he was given a chance and he did not miss, starring in the movie "Thelma and Louise." Screen time from beginner actor was not so much (about 20 minutes), but the sex scene with Pitt did not leave indifferent to the girls and they immediately called his new sex symbol.

`'92 And Brad already Oscar party with then-girlfriend Juliette Lewis.

1995. Brad gained muscle mass, hair cut and dressed up for a fashion ...

After the movie "Interview with the Vampire," "Legends of the Fall" and "Seven" Pitt was considered not only the sexiest actor alive, but also one of the most promising in terms of career. His talent is undeniable and I'm sure that those who "put" to him in those years were not disappointed.

Promotional movie "Fight Club" in 1998:

In 2000, Brad married Jennifer Aniston and multiplied several times its popularity. They were considered the perfect couple, but nothing in this world is imperfect, unfortunately or fortunately ...

Brad in 2002:

In 2005, Pitt separated from Jennifer and began to live with his future wife Angelina Jolie, who will soon become Mrs Pitt. By the way, while the actor is already actively engaged in charity and do not forget a change of image - for a while he was blond.

In 2007, Pitt was already the father of four children, and in spite of the fatigue in his eyes, he still remained a radiant and very attractive!

2008. Brad retro:

The same year, but the other way:

2009 - the year for Brad Pitt's mustache. He had grown a small mustache for the film "Inglorious Bastards" and off we go ...

Summer 2009:

Fall 2009:

Early 2010:

End of 2010:

In the «84th Annual Academy Awards Nominees Luncheon» Brad seemed rejuvenated. The media were buzzing that he had plastic surgery, but I think he just went to the hairdresser and beautician.

year 2012. I'm sure advertising «Chanel №5» would be great! Still, over the years the face of Brad really changed and became much more interesting (well, again this is my opinion). Good luck to him!

Tags

See also

New and interesting