Famous kids

It's only the middle of the year, but a baby boom among celebrities does not subside. There are more and more star beremenyashki and, of course, are born great kid who has a place prepared in the elite. Newborn lucky ones who were born in 2012, not so much, but the number of passes far beyond the top ten is a good indicator that nothing human is alien to the stars, and they also want a quiet family happiness in the range of charming kids.

Name: Noah Phoenix Mazur
Date of Birth: May 7, 2012
Parents: Alessandra Ambrosio and Jamie Mazur

The model and her businessman boyfriend have long dreamed of a son, daughter because they already have, and it is almost four years. But I must say that not only the couple dreamed of the birth of the boy, because Anya - the daughter Alessandra and Jamie - also wanted a brother or sister. One is a warrior and now Anya is fun, exciting and enjoyable to spend time at home with the baby nyanchitsya. In his account almost immediately after the birth of Noah Phoenix Ambrosio left the warm post:

"The day has just begun, and we could not be happier. Noah Phoenix was born yesterday and already stole our hearts »

The first photo is a tiny handle child:

Name: Solo Uniake
Date of Birth: May 6, 2012
Parents: Rosamund Pike and Robbie Uniake

The actress, best known for the movie "Die Another Day", "Surrogates" and "Wrath of the Titans," yet does not show the newborn, perhaps for fear of the evil eye, because this is her first child. I note that the boy's father was more prolific - he already has four children from previous marriages, but to stop there, neither he nor Rosamund does not intend, as the actress grew up in a small family, and dreams of a large private.

"I myself - the only child in the family, but I want to be sure my child had brothers or sisters»

Name: Maxwell Drew Johnson
Date of Birth: May 1, 2012
Parents: Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson

Once it seemed that Jessica goes to the belly for an eternity, she finally gave birth to a girl with a herculean parameters - weighing 4, 08 kg and an increase of 55 cm. While the pictures baby there, but soon we are promised an exclusive photo shoot of the magazine " People », which Simpson sold the right to publish the photos for 800,000 $.

"Eric and I are happy to announce the birth of our baby Maxwell Drew Johnson. We are very grateful for the love, support and prayers that we have received from you. It was the greatest experience of our lives! »

In the meantime, photographers only assume how it will look daughter pairs. For example, the version of the Joe Mullins:

Name: Ray Holiday Jones
Date of birth: April 26, 2012
Parents: Sophie Ellis Bextor-Jones and Richard

The British musician and her husband have three parents. They met in 2005 and since then their strong marriage had three sons - Sonny Jones (23.04.2004), Kit Valentine Jones (07.02.2009) and Ray Holiday Jones. Photos of the last baby Sophie and Richard share is that they will not, but we know one thing - a 3.6-killogramovy Jones is healthy and happy for the couple was extremely important, because Two other children were born prematurely and miraculously survived.

Name: Pearl Osbourne
Date of birth: April 24, 2012
Parents: Lisa Stella and Jake Osborne

The famous clan Osbournes added a new member - a baby Pearl, which waited for everything: Aunt Kelly zarekshayasya make the most stylish girl's baby, and Ozzie Grandfather and Grandmother Shannon, and, of course, young parents. In English the name novorzhdёnnoy means "pearl," but Grandma crumbs intends to bring its methods of its own and about any "pearl" is not out of the question ...

"I'll be a grandmother from hell, because I'm going to spoil this baby so badly that the son of Lisa and I will scream: Get out of here!»

Lisa, Jake Shannon and Pearl:

Name: Gloria Ray Sarsgaard
Date of birth: April 19, 2012
Parents: Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter Sarsgaard

Maggie and Peter have been the eldest daughter of Ramon and now their family has become larger and therefore happier. His personal life Gyllenhaal was used to hide the fact she even told about the pregnancy when it was impossible to hide the tummy, so it is logical that the photos of Gloria Ray, which will soon be a month, we do not see ...

Name: Astala Dylan Willow Cohen
Date of birth: April 21, 2012
Parents: Peaches Geldof and Thomas Cohen

The couple became engaged only at the end of last year, but have already got the kid. Astana became the firstborn Son for both.

Photo from Twitter Peaches:

Name: Mabel Ray Willis
Date of Birth: April 1, 2012
Parents: Emma Heming and Bruce Willis

57-year-old Bruce Willis works wonders "jewelry" - the actor has four children, all girls! The newborn Mabel, whose name in French means "my beauty", feels great, but as a young mom and her 33-year-old model Emma Hamming. For Emma's first child, but Bruce already has three daughters from beauty Demi Moore. I suspect that Willis wanted a son, but the addition to the family with his beloved wife - it is always great, even if it again girl.

Well, what is there to doubt the sincerity of the happiness of his father? One of the most delicate image that I have just seen ...

Name: Luca Cruz Comrie
Date of birth: 20 March 2012
Parents: Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie

"Welcome to the world, Luca Cruz! On Tuesday evening, we became proud parents of a beautiful healthy boy weighing 7 pounds 7 ounces. We are overjoyed and feel the happiest parents in the world! »

The Magic have the baby:

"Me and my beautiful son. I am so grateful for everything I have! »

Name: Samuel Garner Affleck-
Date of Birth: February 27, 2012
Parents: Jennifer Garnett and Ben Affleck

Ben now has an heir, with which it and congratulations, because he dreamed of a newborn son ... Photos, unfortunately, was not. Samuel face they do not show.

Name: Exton Elias Downey
Date of Birth: February 7, 2012
Parents: Susan Levin and Robert Downey Jr.

For the actor's second son (he has a 19-year-old son Indio from a previous marriage), but Susan became a mother for the first time. Beautiful couple and I'm sure the baby will grow too handsome and charming crazy, like his father.

Photos Exton that Robert showed the audience at one of the show:

Name: Blue Ivy Carter
Date of Birth: January 7, 2012
Parents: Beyonce and Jay-Z

Without this selection of girls I have been incomplete. Extremely smart look!

Name: India Rose Hemsworth
Date of birth: May 10, 2012
Parents: Elsa Pataky and Chris Hemsworth

Recently, the actor explained the choice of the name of his daughter and told about their feelings on fatherhood:

"It's just a name that we both liked. India, or Indy, would suit both boys and girls. I always wanted a child, and now it's happened. I just could not be happier. Hard to be here right now (at the London premiere of the film "Snow White and the Huntsman") rather than to get back to my daughter »

The first photo of the couple with her daughter:

And, of course, you can not forget Charlize Theron, who made a conscious and correct choice - adopted a boy from South Africa on behalf of Jackson. By the way, South Africa - the historic homeland of the actress.

Charlize and Jackson at the airport in Paris:

Charlize's mom Gerda and her little grandson Jackson:

Tags

See also

New and interesting