Rae Jepsen

New young talent directly from Canada. So, who do not know, get acquainted - Carly Rae Jepsen (b. November 20, 1985) - Canadian singer and model. Girl has successfully proved itself on the show «Canadian Idol» and soon after signed to record labels Fontana and MapleMusic. So Carly sang and sounded.

Prior to his popularity, Jepsen, as expected, attended high school in Mission, British Columbia. Before listening to Canadian Idol, she studied at the College of Performing Arts. Upon completion of the tour «Canadian Idol tour», Jepsen has focused on writing lyrics and recording.

One year later, after the show was released on her debut album. But only three years later, she released a new single titled «Call Me Maybe», it was followed by a new album «Curiosity», published February 14, 2012. The album became Ryan Steward. The single «Call Me Maybe» set a record by becoming the first Canadian artist song that reached the first position in the chart of digital downloads in Canada since January 2010. Just clip on the song Ötz looked 60 million viewers on YouTube. «Call Me Maybe» of today's most recognizable and probably the most successful single Jepsen. But Russian fans only - only raise banners with the name "Carly Rae." And so, not high ...

Of course, in the West, a star hyping all the laws of show business. Clips, talk shows, magazine interviews, concerts ... So Carly not sitting on the handle. It is fighting for a place under the sun. March 23, 2012 Jepsen was first performed on the American television show «The Ellen DeGeneres Show», performing «Call Me Maybe». Carly Ray also became the first participant «Canadian Idol» managed to lead the UK Singles Chart with the single «Call Me Maybe».

But, to repeat the success of Justin Bieber, as it turned out, it did not have enough of Justin Bieber. The young singer Carly Rae Jepsen almost instantly became a famous person, after it supported Justin Bieber. Justin Bieber is so liked the song compatriot that he Selena Gomez even took part in a video parody of the song «Call Me Maybe». In addition, he explained on Twitter why it supports:

"I support Carly. I encourage all my friends and support you. Stop fighting and support each other ».
And well, that he explained, and then Carly Rae completely in the dark about why Justin because it supports. She told MTV News:

"I do not know why Justin Bieber spotted me from everyone, but I'm so glad that he did it for me ... I finally believe that dreams come true, and the truth, and the life can be amazing! I used to think about this and could not! This is a major turn in my life, Justin radically changed it! He updated me! »

In general, the lucky girl. But so far it has left only one hit, but this is not enough to keep the public's attention for long. Whether it is so popular a year or two? Unknown. There is already one Justin Bieber will not be enough. We need the talent and good promotion. And yet teens in the West delighted. And Charles Ray, too.

Tags

See also

New and interesting