Woman of the Year

Yesterday the British «Glamour» called the main women in 2012. This, of course, the event is not so hot any scale, but to supplement their collection of another statue will not give up no self-respecting woman. Presents the red carpet ceremony and the names of women who were in the honorable list of «Women of the Year».

Let's start with the winners. Kylie Minogue, which this year celebrates a quarter century on stage, deservedly received the award "for outstanding achievements." This is not the first time we see the singer in gold dress and the color looks great on her. Style of dress in combination with the color of jewelry looks very festive, the only thing I do not like the fact that the fabric looks very heavy - not the best option for a summer evening.

Award for "Breakthrough of the Year" was 23-year-old Lily Collins. At the young actress was dark green bustier dress Alexander McQueen with a fluffy short skirt. The dress itself looks great, but it seems to me, Lily missed with accessories - this outfit requires more interesting shoes than the classic pumps.

Sofia Vergara was "comedienne Year" by Glamour UK and came to pick up his award in cocktail dresses Zac Posen. Dress as if assembled from pieces of cloth, c leopard print looks very interesting indeed, and who, if not Vergara with her figure, wearing such outfits? But I again dissatisfied shoes - think black pumps Christian Louboutin heavier image.

Radio broadcaster of the year was the favorite of England Fern Cotton. The girl was a fun mini-dress with long sleeves shimmering pearly purple. In my opinion, the dress looks very cute and corresponds to the case (ceremony Glamour gives pathos in other activities), but not to turn the image into the "big purple splendor", you can choose the shoes, for example, silver color.

Pleasantly surprised me this time Jessie J, who became a singer of the year. She came to the ceremony in a black dress Julien Macdonald-style 20's, decorated with fringe and sequins. Jesse added a cocktail dress boots with open toe heels on a gold - this shoe is not very suitable to the dress, but it can be seen individual style of the singer.

"The best American TV actress" in this time was Lea Michele in evening dress by Zac Posen. I personally do not like the dress (I would not put that), but it sits perfectly Lea and the deep blue she really is. Taking into account the excellent selection of jewelry in the form of large earrings with green and blue stones and throwing personal opinion, anoint her image among the best.

But "best actress" British Glamour admitted Viola Davis, who played brilliantly in the drama "The Help" (I strongly advise to see this movie - you will not regret). At Viola was a simple style of dress shimmering dark cherry tissue. I think this color looks too heavy on dark skin Viola and I'd rather see her outfit bright or pastel shades.

Jessica Alba boasts not only radiant smile, but the title of "Entrepreneur of the Year" - the actress runs his own company, which manufactures environmentally friendly products for the entire family. That evening at Jess was evening dress Alexander McQueen, decorated with ruffles, lace and silk ribbons. You would think that dress is overloaded details, but, in my opinion, everything is exactly where needed. An exception can be made only for double straps - I like the podium option where the straps hanging on the forearm.

Donatella Versace in the creation of his own fashion house became the "Designer of the Year." I really like this dress - a gorgeous silhouette and finish, and the illusory effect of making the waist already, but the body to which it is put ... it's just a nightmare ...

"TV Star of the Year" Kelly Rowland arrives at the ceremony in a silk evening dress with a long train and impressive print on it. Beautiful dress, beautiful patterns - all designer Maria Grahfogel.

Not surprised us with their choice of Eva Longoria - she went out on the red carpet in a dress created by her friend Victoria Beckham. Looks good, I like the silvery full-length zipper on the back, but we have already seen something like 100 times - fed up. By the way, Eve received the award for "Inspiration of the Year".

The only man in my collection - Englishman Tom Hiddleston. As you may have guessed, it became the "Man of the Year", and all hands I vote for this choice - he's great!

Winners at this end, and go to those who came to the ceremony as a guest. Natalia Vodianova wore for the occasion a little black dress by Versace. Dress is certainly not easy - here décor silver metal inserts in a futuristic style, looks interesting. In general, the image looks pretty good, except for the hair style - though he had just got out of bed. By the way, this is not the first time that our Natasha scores for stacking.

Another girl in Versace - Naomi Watts. Very interesting dress - lace fabric on a beige background and an open back with large straps looks great. This could be the perfect way for Naomi, if not simple-hair (again).

Kelly Brook in the creation of the fashion house Jacques Azagury. Charming dress, very summer, light and delicate, beautiful lace fabric - outfit is all praise. Styling is also a very successful - blue clutch complements sandals with blue accents on the backs (believe in the word), and the color of nail polish in harmony with the color of lipstick.

Lily Allen has chosen not to take the robe on the red carpet ... and rightly so ...

... Because what we saw under the cloak of a sweet pea, beyond any rules.

Tags

See also

New and interesting