Marc Jacobs Resort 2013

Designer Marc Jacobs, to put it mildly, incredibly impressed the audience with their new cruise collection. For it (the collection) and suggests the name "pluck the eyes." But it is only at the first viewing. Repeated when the eye poprivyk already start to snatch some interesting details. A special affection, I migrated to the platform sandals, though, in general, I do not like the platform, but the somewhat subdued, something from my childhood: the naive, bumbling and bright on impressions.
I do not think that this brilliant kaleidoscope of color, "which went to the circus" will be a lot of fans, though ...

Yes, apparently starting to create this collection of Marc Jacobs set for itself the aim to use all the bright colors, which he can only remember. Much explains that the source of inspiration for the designer was a series of photographs of Cindy Sherman, depicting clowns. These incredibly colorful pictures, trivial subjects and patterns very pretty unusual Jacobs hooked, so much so that he even decided to use them in their sketches to the maximum.

Marc Jacobs Resort 2013 can be compared with the children's kaleidoscope, which in a chaotic manner suddenly going colored mosaic. Jacobs plays with a pattern, proportion and color, creating a fresh, new and very energetic way.
It is difficult to say what print is a favorite here - designer maximum use all your favorite images, whether it's a cell stripes, arcs, waves or floral pattern.

In this collection of Marc Jacobs is back to the 70th, the starting point of the collection is eclectic. It has and wide pants, loose dresses and maxi and midi-length and shorts. Designer gives you the freedom to women like unusually spacious with their new outfits.

Of course, here presented, and all the colors - favorite season - red, pink, yellow, blue, purple, and to them large and small floral pattern, stripe and peas.
What exactly can agree with is the fact that the cruise collection Marc Jacobs offers a wide scope for the imagination to truly creative fashionistas. Such outfits and accessories and ask to be peresochetali to your taste, creating from them as extravagant and a positive and bright images. That is certainly not to take away, it's glaring and knocks down the optimism.

The collection of a lot of tunics, long below the knee, and dresses - their Marc Jacobs recommends wearing sandals with a high platform, or sandals, and complement larger bags of active colors.

Tags

See also

New and interesting