News in pictures

21/06/2012

Beautiful and happy love story and no less beautiful, but more sad story of separation, Yes, after 14 years of marriage, Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis officially severed their relationship. Maybe they will remain friends, because they are connected by two beautiful children, in which they both doted, but it is unlikely we'll ever see them together on the red carpet ... But if you believe the press, Johnny has long found a replacement Paradis way She became an actress Amber Heard, Depp with whom he met while filming "The Rum Diary." Whether the display escalated into something more novel is not known exactly, but I would not trust in journalism, to inflate out of molehills, as Amber bi and I know it is again converged with his girlfriend Tasya van Ree. As for the rumors of the soul of Eva Green, here, too, all is more than doubtful.

34-year-old striker Didier Drogba, who this year as part of London "Chelsea" won the "UEFA Champions League" confirmed his move to Chinese club "Shanghai Shenhua." Apparently, he realized his dream, Didier decided to finish sports career in China. The contract is for 2, 5 years.

Another okolofutbolnaya news now with the Euro 2012 on June 20 in one of the rivers of the Polish city of Bydgoszcz was found dead body of Irish 21-year-old fan James Nolan, who seems to have had too much alcohol and quarreled with fans from other countries. Forensic experts said that the obvious signs of a violent death were found on the body.

One leap and just 4 beaten the Guinness record. 29-year-old stuntman Jonathan Flores without fear overcame in freefall right 10 kilometers after leaving the aircraft at the largest to an altitude record of 11,000 meters and only a kilometer away to the land, Jonathan opened his parachute. I emphasize that the rate of fall was decent - 160 km / h.

Another daredevil - US tightrope walker Nik Wallenda. This 33-year-old man went over Niagara Falls on the rope, stretched at a height of over 50 meters. Naturally, the insurance was with him, but Nick had not enjoyed it, and only his sponsors have been able to get him to fasten your seat belts.

Referee football match England-Ukraine Viktor Kassai has been suspended from officiating at Euro 2012 for the reason that made the wrong decision, not counted net goal Ukrainian football Marko Devic in goal against England. The result - the British in 1/4, and Ukrainians have the Euro as outsiders. By the way, Goalscorer said that whether the score 1: 1, the Ukrainians would definitely put the squeeze on England and pulled out a victory.

The national team of Portugal thanks to the precise goal of the main star of the team - Cristiano Ronaldo - made it to the semi-finals of Euro 2012, beating Czech team.

The highest paid actress of the year by «Forbes» what do you think was the one? Well, of course, Kristen Stewart. The young actress just rages and fumes, leading all the ratings in a row. Compilers of the list we have certified that the income of the actress from May 2011 to May 2012 amounted to 34, 5 million dollars. Slightly less had Cameron Diaz ($ 34 million).

Alec Baldwin, who will soon marry, threatened court. On the actor sued the paparazzi, she claims that Alec applied towards him over brute force. What evidence will lead photojournalist Marcus Santos in their favor, I do not know, but a furious photos Baldwin press there.

From sports and news to news stellar art. The painting by the Spanish artist Joan Miró, entitled "Blue Star" was sold at auction for 36, 9 million dollars, a record for works by this author.

22/06/2012

In the church, vozvezdёnnoy Domodedovo in honor of the Mother of God "Soothe my sorrow" gone gold jewelry in the amount of 1 million rubles. At night the theft suspect 17-year-old resident of Ukraine, who was merciful and did not touch the icon.

Football news keep coming. Recently, the Communist Party leader Gennady Zyuganov said that Russian players get too high s / n, but should receive the money only scored goals and won the championship.

"They went out on the field with the aim to roll the ball and get a draw. And failed miserably. I am ashamed and uncomfortable! Too much money they get! And the money in football you have to pay for scored goals and won the championship »

Germany squad advanced to the semifinals of Euro 2012, beating the national team of Greece with the score 4: 2.

48-year-old singer Masha Rasputina has confirmed its third pregnancy. Now it is because of their age lies on the preservation and waiting for delivery, which will be held in September this year.

Anna Sedokova preparing to conquer Hollywood, and perhaps her saying something out, because she got a role in the film at the very James Cameron. I do not know how or when, but it's a fact. Let's see what happens, but it is not known exactly which project is involved Anya and what her role will be (episodic or minor, major, I think she did not get).

"I am very pleased to have successfully passed the test in Cameron, it is true happiness - to withdraw from such a legendary director. My friends in one voice say to me that I could easily outshine Hollywood itself Megan Fox »

Tags

See also

New and interesting