Terms of Brad Pitt

Brad Pitt for a long time was considered to be a beautiful picture, the brand that makes the film's success. Brand its name remains to this day, but only a nice guy Brad stopped counting a long time. Pitt his acting game proved that is capable of much. "Fight Club" (at first), "Legends of the Fall," "Seven," "Troy," "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button," "Inglourious Basterds," "Tree of Life" and "Moneyball" - this list those paintings in which Brad talent is revealed in full. While future husband Angelina Jolie has no statuette "Oscar", but it goes to the triumphant conclusion of Pitt's acting career, the decision on which he took a year ago. Stay for a second prophet and predicted receiving the highest cinema award Brad in 2014. In an interview, Brad said that in 50 (he is now 48), he finished filming, and perhaps will be engaged in directing. New career - new ways of Pitt. Good luck to him, of course, but I would like to watch it on the screen longer ...

I am one of those people who hate at the genetic level.

If I had supernatural powers, I would have turned back the clock - that's what I did.
I have a lot of plans. I would like to have a bunch of mobile homes. I would like to record an album, like Jennifer Lopez. Once this is an acoustic version of the funk band KC & the Sunshine Band. I would like to release his own clothing line. I'll be, like Puff Daddy. Only the fur is synthetic.

We, celebrities have to stick together. I can not just go to the doctor and sit in the waiting room reading a magazine - will come to me people. I can not just turn up at the airport and wait for your flight - I was there just a cripple.
My week is very simple: five days out of seven on the tail of me hanging on three machines with the paparazzi. This arithmetic.

Be married - this means that I can fart right into bed. Or is there ice cream.
Freedom of speech? I think it's a great thing. I think everyone should have freedom of speech. But you better ask the Angelina. She will tell you much more than I do.

Once I called my grandfather. "We're seeing your movie," - said the old man. "What is it, old man?" - I said. And he called my grandmother, "Hey, Betty, as they call it a movie, which I puked for three days?».
I firmly believe in his method: first, in great ** happens, then it is health.

I smoke. Then throw. Then again, I smoke. Then throw. Then again. And so again, and again, and again.
With morality I fared not much. I'm not really obsessed with morality.
I well remember my first kiss. We agreed to school with this girl that meet behind the garages and kisses. We were so serious, as if on some important business talk. In general, I kissed her and ran home. That's what was my first kiss.

Hear your little baby spits up - this is the happiest moment in my life. This is the moment from which you get the most pleasure.
Privacy - this is when you can go out and sit on the porch alone. Privacy - this is when you need to take out the garbage, because in his house accumulated c * banye pile and bring it no one else.

It is not necessary to talk about what you know nothing. So I do not like interviews. Journalists ask me what I think about China and Tibet. Who cares what I think about this? I am a person who works with the script. I'm a grown man who puts on makeup itself.
I'm crazy about motorcycles. Absolutely nuts. I have choppers. I have a sport. I have a motocross. I have a motorcycle collected for me. All of these machines - a real art, such as sculpture. But I do not want to talk about it. Just admit that I have this disease. That's all.
I do not know a damn thing about the artists. Only about sculptors. And then a little bit.

Never spend a lot of money on the damn mad giant mattress with double padding on both sides and any other nonsense. Just go to the store and buy an ordinary flat mattress. Then buy a three-inch pad of tempura and place on top. Follow good advice. It's the perfect dream. Bliss, you are guaranteed.
I have never in my life have spent so much time in a skirt, as on the set of "Troy." But the skirt is not too bad. Hell, they is not so bad.

To get something, you need something to lose.
Glory - that still bl * qb, dudes.

Tags

See also

New and interesting