Star designers

It's no secret that among each other designers and stars have their own pets. Fashion houses deliver celebrity dress at the ceremony, and they in turn choose the best of the best among those wishing to self-promotion. Sometimes the stars, of course, themselves go to the boutiques, but most of it they do not have enough time. Who of Hollywood celebrities and designers most pronounced sympathy know now.

Sarah Jessica Parker and «Alexander McQueen»

After the sudden death of the ideological mastermind of the brand Alexander McQueen Sarah was one of the first celebrities who expressed their condolences to the families and friends of the designer. The actress was a friend of Alexander and along with it are often designed the dresses for their own publication. For example, in 2006, Sarah and Alexander appeared on the red carpet «Met Ball» in the images created under the influence of Scottish fashion. Of course, after McQueen voluntarily left this mortal coil loyal friend Parker has not forgotten about his talent, and that the company in which he invested his soul. 47-year-old actress often puts things the brand «Alexander McQueen», which is the new creative director Sarah Burton began.

The premiere of the movie «Sex & The City 2" in London:

«Met Ball» in 2011:

Pippa Middleton and «Temperley London»

If you are the sister of the princess, then you want to - do not want to look your best and you are obliged to 100. A difficult mission to put Philip was assigned to the brand «Temperley London». Naturally, it is better to Kate's youngest sister does not dress, but the attitude towards the royal family forced the girl becomes a simple though beautiful lady on the street. I think that Kate has a taste, and here at Pippa I did, to be honest, I do not watch.

Pippa on the «London Fashion Week»:

«Met Ball» 2011:

Angelina Jolie and «Versace»

The secret weapon of the Hollywood diva - Atelier Versace. It cooperates with the house not so long, but fabulous outfits that she wore, I personally remember exactly (especially third plateau).

«Golden Globes» 2011:

Angie at the premiere of "The Tourist»:

Kirsten Dunst and «Rodarte»

Dresses that fit well with the brand image of the intellectual and pretty girl + quirkiness Kirsten perfect harmony with them. Each bow is the highlight.

«Art Of Elysium Gala» in January 2011:

«Met Ball» 2010:

Amanda Seyfried and «Valentino»

"Oscar" in 2009:

«Vanity Fair Oscars afterparty» in 2010:

Kate Winslet and «Stella McCartney»

The figure of "hourglass" Kate Winslet looks gorgeous in tight dresses by Stella McCartney. Style actress has improved markedly, and we can not say that it played a significant role dresses of the brand, in which Winslet impression of this goddess of cinema. Put Kim Kardashian same dress, the effect is quite different, because Kate is written on the face of a natural English nobility.

Kate at the premiere of the drama «Mildred Pierce» in 2011:

The same year. Winslet at the award «BAFTA»:

Nicole Kidman and «L'Wren Scott»

The true class of minimalism!

«Country Music Awards»:

Premiere of the film "Australia" in 2008:

Lea Michele and «Oscar de la Renta»

Just the name of the company is worth something! But Lea Michele has admitted that she likes not only the name but also the creation of the fashion company. The beauty of the dresses I have no doubt, but the ones that are presented, sit on Michelle is not the best, though her figure and good.

Award «Emmy»:

Lea on «Screen Actors' Guild Awards»:

Sienna Miller and «Matthew Williamson»

Eva Longoria and «Victoria Beckham»

Between Eva and Victoria Beckham do not have any competition, so by late fees appear on both. I think everybody knows that Beckham and Longoria close friends and it was because of this (and just because they dress in collections Vicky steep) Eva often flaunts them. Pleasant cooperation, which for the one that the other.

Tags

See also

New and interesting