Fashion Week in Paris

Despite the fact that the history of Italian fashion house Giambattista Valli has not so many years, like Versace and especially Christian Dior, it takes its rightful place among the creators of modern fashion. Proof of his talent was the amazing collection of haute couture, which the Italian designer presented at Fashion Week in Paris.

Autumn-Winter Collection Giambattista Valli became a kind of hymn to living nature, finding its expression in earthy colors, prints and floralnyh outlandish accessories in the form of leaves and insects. Giambattista Valli, whose works are known for their superzhenstvennym style, created a beautiful line of clothing, consisting exclusively of dresses - from light medium length cocktail dresses to luxurious evening dresses to the floor.

Dresses were made in the shades of the three primary colors - red, purple and green. In the collection you will find perhaps the dress in pure color, the majority of creations adorned with prints Valley, which is more like a photo printing - pansies, poppies and carnations grow on dresses as if alive.

In addition to luxurious patterns which few people remain indifferent, Giambattista used in his work, and volume effects, due to which it seemed that the dresses were like woven from real leaves, herbs and petals.

The natural theme is reflected in the accessories, which, despite the sheer beauty and magic clothes, got his share of attention from the audience. This is not surprising, because these decorations is simply impossible not to notice. Necklace in the form of oak and maple leaves, belts in the form of intertwined snakes, golden bracelets with ladybugs, butterflies in her hair bright ... Simply delicious!

Collection makes an ambiguous impression - it captivates with its magic and scary at the same time its mystery. Butterflies, planted his lips on the models look very unusual, and personally, I evoke the posters for "Silence of the Lambs." I do not know, did he Valley of the film, when the idea came to him to put butterflies on their mouths models, but the resemblance is obvious.

Giambattista Valli created on the podium secret garden, drags and absorbing their dramatic. Personally, I have not seen anything like it on the podium, and I can not wait to get someone from the famous ladies put on one of the creations of a lush valley on the occasion of the event - I'd like to see how it will look on the red carpet. I think that will not have to wait long, because judging by the words of Jessica Stam 'Umrah, just to get one of these dresses! "Wanting to wear Giambattista Valli Haute Couture will.

Out Giambattista Valli at the end of the show

Famous guests of the show, though feel that the podium this evening will become a world of flora and fauna, dress appropriately. Miroslava Duma, Ulyana Sergeenko Anna Wintour and daughter Bee Shaffer chose dresses floralnymi ornament, Anna herself appeared in a dress with a print depicting the small furry dogs (oh my!), And the journalist Shahla Monrok landed on his chest huge beetle.

Tags

See also

New and interesting