To be able to undress

Lindsay Lohan: "I Know Who Killed Me»

Lindsay Lohan at least managed to make it so that this film with a small budget and very questionable script talking. Yes, at this time Lindsay Shes addicted to drugs, yes, the film won the "raspberry", but "I Know Who Killed Me" collected more than was needed, and so all works Lilo could barely stand on his feet, were not in vain. It "exported" their sexuality, this thriller, playing two characters - a vulnerable girl with raging fantasy and rebel-junkie. But at the same time Lohan caused in men is not only a desire, but a shame, playing the victim maniac, which he deprived the arms and legs.

MakKonehi Matthew "Magic Mike»

Cowboy style, flowing movement and sexy body of the actor it was highly appreciated by the spectators, who have already managed to see "Magic Mike" in theaters. The role-playing for Matthew, because in the next film he will play an AIDS patient, and it is rapidly losing weight ...

Demi Moore: "Striptease»

Name of the film speaks for itself. This movie and this role is undoubtedly the best in the filmography of Demi.

Joe Manganiello, "Magic Mike»

Men at the beginning of this outstanding actor. He inflated, charming and beautiful, but what's inside us know it is not necessary, but why, when we face such a sexy fireman? Carcasses me mascara me completely! :)

Elizabeth Berkley: "Shougelz»

Several years ago I happened to see this movie. In principle, a good movie, but before that I looked "Burlesque" and "Shougelz" I seemed less bright perhaps, even more interesting storyline there. Elizabeth Berkley, I note as a sexy blonde with a very good body, but no more.

Channing Tatum, "Magic Mike»

Channing in real life was a stripper, so it has incurred in the right direction. It is great help to the Director of the film "Magic Mike", telling about the hard sudbinushke dancers of this genre.

Marisa Tomei, "The Wrestler»

Hot Marisa was nominated for "Oscar" for supporting actress in the film "The Wrestler," and the film's hero - Mickey Rourke - received a nomination as "Best Actor". The truth is she, and he left without reward.

Natalie Portman: "Proximity»

In 2004, the beauty Natalie sharpens a few minutes before Clive Owen in the film "Closer." Beautiful body, beautiful strings, but she's too skinny stripper.

Matt Bomer: 'Magic Mike »

Matt even gay, but stripper played reliably. Before starving (scenario) ladies do not hesitate, he undressed.

Jessica Alba: "Sin City»

Dancer Nancy from Alba was very sexy. I do not like to call Alba sexy because the exterior she just an innocent angel, but in this film, she has created a very seductive way. Waiting for the continuation, for a chic film, and the cast, straight delight for the eyes: Mickey Rourke, Jessica, Devon Aoki.

Jessica Biel: "Oxide»

At Jess amazing sports figure and the role of the stripper she went perfect.

Kristen Stewart: "Welcome to the Rileys»

Kristen is not a good girl, and, as it turned out, the image from the film seductress in 2010 she was not a stranger. Beautiful picture, though the tape itself, I have not looked, and I do not know whether ...

Alex Pettyfer: 'Magic Mike »

Another stripper from the company "Magic Mike».

Rose McGowan: "Grindhouse»

I like Tarantino and Rodriguez's movies, so I hope soon to assess the skills of dance on a pole Rose McGowan. It seems to me that she is fluent in your body.

Halle Berry, "Frankie and Alice»

Striptease and schizophrenia - things compatible in the movie. In this movie, Holly managed to play a mentally sick woman and at the same time exotic dancer.

Salma Hayek: "From Dusk Till Dawn»

Cult dance, cult film, cult figure.

Mena Suvari "Sex and Lies in Sin City»

Menou little idea as a stripper, but also a character in her actor's life took place to be ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting