David Beckham and Style

For more than 13 years old live in perfect harmony David and Victoria Beckham. During their marriage the couple had four children, a huge house, and something else, something that pleases them every day. Victoria became a designer, David succeeded in modeling, but apart from that they both have changed in appearance. Today, their appearance does not reproach, but it was not always ...

1997. One of the world's most beautiful couple walking their dogs Snoop and Puffy (such klichechki fun) around the house. Simple and very non-starred stars dressed in sporty style, which once they like. Hardly anyone knew this sweet couple current Vicki and David, but in the recent past, they do not dress in size Adidas. By my count them here for about 23 years.

Posh and Becks in search of his identity. Victoria still smiling, David does not yet have a stylish haircut, but nevertheless it is they and their past style is anything but interesting.

1998. Victoria and David in a hurry for dinner on the occasion of Valentine's Day. Interestingly, she was very sorry that once dressed right? All in good time, I understand, but if you re-read an interview with Victoria, it is clear that the 90 for her was not the best time in terms of style.

Glimpses of style began to be seen in 1999, when Victoria and David went on a romantic trip to Paris. The girl little black dress, which later she will take as the basis of his wardrobe, and David and already well coiffed hair bright simple ensemble. I suppose that the couple rushed to the rendezvous.

Leather things are good, but not in such abundance ...

The same in 1999. Both tried to look sexy David put on his best suit and hat making with the characteristic squint, and Victoria showed the legs.

In 2000, David and Victoria rest on one of the parties. Then they had a little baby, but Victoria, but as always, it does not say. She's in denim, he has mixed all the styles, what is possible and impossible.

Star and disastrous hour at a time. Victoria shows us a chic costume and figure (with the breast could be more modest, but that was then passed), while David has not yet been a style icon. It is pure exploiter image of Brad Pitt in "Fight Club" (in general it seems to me that before Beckham wanted to be like him).

On «MTV Music Awards» in 2003, went down in the face of the angels of Victoria and David. The pair stole the show in white.

Luxurious Victorian dress from Roberto Cavalli caused quite a stir in the fashion circles. Everything from small to large, admired the beautiful view of Victoria in the plan with Chinese dragon print, but David again lucky. Himself to blame: a suit, if not shiny, and shiny.

But David bounced back in Venice, creating an image that would be envied even Brad Pitt. The effect of "antique" unrealistic steep. Victoria completes the picture.

And where kurtyashki of 1997? But no more, now we stylish couple in elegant dresses to the nines.

Furor! On «Costume Institute Gala» couple looked great. David classically handsome tuxedo and stately Victoria in a dress by Armani perfectly complemented each other. Visual aid according to how you need to change in Hollywood (and not only there, but in life in general). Every year, getting better and better.

year 2009. Adidas does not forget its heroes. David became the face of this company, and the exquisite Victoria came to support her husband to start the next collection of the brand.

The images in the style of Burberry can not help but inspire. That's what I understand the evolution of style!

Tags

See also

New and interesting