Photo Anton Yelchin

Actors with a Russian named Anton in Hollywood once or twice and obchelsya and at the hearing and in general only one - Anton Yelchin. This 23-year-old man living in the United States six months, but despite this, he did not forget his homeland, and the great and mighty still remembers. Anton was born in Leningrad in a family of famous skaters Viktor Yelchin and Irina Korina, who are on duty had to move to America. There they continued to compete in the pairs figure skating, and their son, Anton started to train as a single skater. From this idea the young Anton and his parents did not work, because special thrust to the sport, the boy was not observed, but the naked eye could see that Antonio interesting movies and not just as a spectator but as a future actor. He began acting skills and already at 12 years old was shot with himself Anthony Hopkins! I think that the authority of the parents played an important role in this, but Yelchin talent nobody denies.

The young man well get used to the role and just recently he started to get these roles, by which it can fully unfold. Look on his success in the movie can be in the movie "Hearts in Atlantis," "Alpha Dog," "You and I," "Star Trek," "Beaver" and "Fright Night." Ahead Yelchin long way to see where it will lead the work and whether it will be fruitful ...

Russia, I do not remember, but like as their home that I stayed there.

I feel lucky when I was invited to work and doubly lucky if something turns out.

Hollywood for me - a district in Los Angeles. Another thing is when people say, "actors, movies." Then I imagine specific people and films in which they played ... I would like to star alongside Robert De Niro, Dustin Hoffman, Jack Nicholson and Al Pacino.

If Fellini or Kubrick were alive, I'd really like to play in their films. My favorite movies - "Taxi Driver," Scorsese and "Amarcord" Fellini. I do not know if you can call them movies: what it is, where it came from? From surviving directors, I would like to withdraw from Scorsese and Coppola.

From child actors I like Macaulay Culkin. When he was a child. And like the girl in "Paper Moon", but the Tatum O'Neal, too, is far from being a little girl.

I do not look through the footage, because they do not believe that I would not criticize yourself. If everyone likes, I should not try to change something, because I can be biased.

With Hayden Penneteri:

With Mom:

I love movies. I do not know how I would have lived if he had not been ...

Emma Roberts:

Anton Yelchin Twitter there.

Tags

See also

New and interesting