Quotes Shakira

In honor of the 35-year-old Colombian erect monuments, scoring goals and write songs. In the hometown of Barranquilla, Shakira is the main star, from which with trepidation and looking forward to new songs and incendiary speeches. It is like no other, is able to revive the audience and fascinate her one of his smile. The natural and direct a singer, do not try to be synonymous with the word "glamor", began to move in the right direction in early childhood. She sang, danced and read a lot, so vociferous a rose, plastic, and, apparently, clever (this is how to educate children, parents, honor and praise!). His first album she released in 13 years, but only after 11 received worldwide recognition thanks to the powerful hit «Whenever, Wherever». Of course, blame only it is not worth it, because later Shakira had a lot of great songs, but that ever since she was one of the best singers of world renown. As they say, patience and a little effort ...

Everyone - a song written by the hand of God.

As for his personal life, here the singer was a real disappointment - after a 11-year affair with the son of former Argentine president Fernando de la Rua, she and Antonio de la Rua left. But the case of bygone days, it is already amorous girl can not see enough in the Spanish football "Barcelona" Gerard Pique, from whom she is rumored to have received a marriage proposal, and almost pregnant! What, age appropriate, and God forbid that it ended happy ending, but not the last time.

You know, I do not know any woman who would be really good judge of men, because you guys are the most difficult to understand the race.

I think I'm on the floor towards the implementation of their dreams and that makes me happy. As for the other desires, which I would like to implement, it may get married and have children, buy a ranch, horses and start to grow tomatoes, onions and other vegetables.

I think the most powerful man in the world, those who have achieved a lot and made history, sought all his mind, not his fists.

I like to work and create with no pressure, but in fact at me already under pressure, because I believe that music is very whimsical. I give time muses to inspire me.

My songs are a reflection of my personality.

For me, rock 'n' roll, a real rock 'n' roll is not dead. Simply, he was dozing, and I think he started to wake up again. I think you need a lot of things to do. And I think, much more should be returned from the past.

Sometimes I feel like a woman of eighty, maybe I should be more cheeky. It scares me that my youth is under control. I was lucky in many ways, but I will not lie if I say that sometimes I want to enjoy the simple pleasures experienced by other people, not being the copyright to the world of stars.

I do not think I need plastic surgery. At least, not now. Maybe when I'm much older, but not now. I mean, I can not predict the future. I do not know how I will feel in 60. But in general I have nothing against plastic. Although I think that sometimes it turns into obsession. People can not get rid of desire is something in itself to change.

My second name - Isabelle, but I will never use. Call me so it was a brilliant idea of ​​my father. I mean, this is, of course, a pretty name, but it does not suit me. It is not combined with the name of Shakira, you know? But it's the name of my grandmother and my father gave it to all his daughters as the second.

Shak, shak attack (Shack-ATTAC), Shaki, Shakirazulu, Shakirita. I have had many nicknames, but were associated with my name. For example, instead of Kahita Shakira. But my classmates called me Enana, which translated from Spanish means dwarf, because I was always the smallest in the class. But it does not upset me, because it meant that I was always the first in the line.

I do not like jewelry, but only because I think it is too arrogant. Here (in America) it is not so. There is less difference between people. But in a country like ours, if you wear jewels and pass by a man who has not eaten for several days, it creates a very strong and unpleasant contrast.

"Live your life" - this advice my father gave me many years ago. It seems so simple, but I followed him with such persistence that eventually went to live in accordance with it.

I want to be open to change, metamorphosis, experimenting with the style and appearance.

I just love the rock. It's almost all I listen to. And when I do not listen to rock, then I turn on romantic jazz or folk world music, such as Cuban, Arabic or Latin.

From movie stars for the first time I fell in love with John Travolta. I watched that movie with Olivia Newton John, «Grease», then "Saturday Night Fever" and fell in love with him. And then I loved Kurt Cobain.

I tried to find some kind of label that applies to me, but I feel that I am much more convenient to just be songwriter, singer and musician, who has the freedom to do what did not wish my creative energy.

I like to see tattoos on others, but myself I would not want them. The main reason is that I often change my mind, I can not decide on anything, because it is not sure that his act will be quite a year. I think that if you get a tattoo, it will be much harder, because I am limited in what sense it brings.

I think that Latin American men love big asses. It's almost mandatory. You have to scramble to make her ass firm. Or go to the gym or wear appropriate clothing. As for me, I think I have to sit and what I like.

What really supports me in good shape, so this movement, dancing and running around on stage.

My mother is very down to earth person. She does not dare to dream. She likes to know the real situation. Therefore, it has always been for me a good example. And my father - a romantic and a dreamer. He still thinks he can change the world through their works. So I think that took all the best from both of them and use it in their lives.

I think that I am not sexy. I belong to a people who believe that everything related to sex, must remain secret.

My strategy: to work so that happiness is considered self-evident phenomenon.

Pillow - the first thing I look for when drops 20 minutes of free time. If I have time - I take up a book. Three or four (this is rare) - I go to the movies.

Writing in English - a great challenge for me. I do not want someone to compose a song for me. I want to keep the spirit of my songs in Spanish. I - the same Shakira in English and Spanish.

I wanted to ensure that my accent is not embarrassed by the public. But I did not jump out of his pants, to pretend to be an American girl. I am a Colombian - and nothing can do about it.

I am a romantic and passionate person. But at the same time I am very disciplined and demanding. Sometimes my sense of responsibility becomes my worst enemy.

People think that I just love to put his body on display. This is not true. Just dance requires it.

I believe that my brain - the best part of my body.

My popularity comes gradually, because I am not shocked by fame ...

My life is like a one big journey. I was a truck driver, and my fans are at this time in the back.

I - my best friend and worst enemy in one person.

Tags

See also

New and interesting