Bright kinoobraz Brad Pitt

Many actors can boast a rich filmography, but Brad Pitt quite silushku outdo all, because it is his role, according to the publication US Weekly, are the most interesting and, of course, sex. Even in "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" has footage of Brad eyes do not tear, but because the film is not about the beauty and charm ... Well, as I told US Weekly, has been impressed by one of his last roles the actor was a list of the most-class images of Brad in the most-most of his films.

12 Monkeys

For supporting actress in this film Brad first time in his career, he was nominated for "Oscar". Then he could get it, but academics have decided that while 32-year-old actor did not deserve it (in a good Hollywood movie, Brad starred on the strength of a few years, and the image of sex symbol bit paralyzed him in the game). Anyway, this film, which co-starred with Brad "tough nut to crack," starring Bruce Willis, was remembered to spectators.

Seven Years in Tibet

Well, that is actually shooting ended a few months later, after Brad in the film had uneasy. The plot revolves around the Austrian climber went to Tibet during the Second World War and left a pregnant wife at home. Only 12 years later (7 of which the main character, Henry spent in Tibet), he returned to the family. The film was shot in 1997.

Meet Joe Black

Brad confirmed the status of women pet, starring in the fantasy drama with Claire Forlani. The image of death in a fantastic guise to Pitt attracted even more fans, and the actress, who starred with him, too, could not resist. With Claire Brad was a brief affair that ended immediately after the shooting.

Fight Club

One of the best roles of Brad. It everything right - Pitt handsome in his incarnation, and even what! Recall, his monologue:

You wanted to change his life, but could not do it himself. I - the one whom you would like to be. Do I look like you dream look. I tra * ayus as you dream tra * atsya. I'm smart, talented and, most importantly, free from all that binds you.

Snatch

Guy Ritchie film, which was attended by a huge number of actors. The main course was Pitt.

Ocean's Eleven

There are already 38 Brad, how good!

Troy

The role of Achilles in 2004 was given to Brad incredibly easy and even contradictory critics can not say that he played badly. Good movie, good selection of actors. When compared with the same "Alexander", released the same year as "Troy", the "Troy" on several levels higher.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith

The role of a lifetime turned over Brad could not enter the list. Along with Angelina, he looks even sexier ...

Burn After Reading

I would not say that there is Pitt's sexy, but everyone has his opinion on this matter. Hairstyle, of course, silent horror.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Some people think this film boring, but I liked it. Precarious history and a great game Brad and Cate Blanchett.

The Tree of Life

Pitt walks a haircut to her he seemed (though why like?) Younger. It is said that life with Angie and their six children, Brad exhausted, but he does not deny this, adding that all this is it more pleasant than unpleasant. Soon the wedding, so I hope that Brad finally make a good haircut like that. "Tree of Life" is not seen, but will have to see.

The man who changed everything

For his role in this tape Brad received another nomination for "Oscar", but as usual the statue was not given. When already ??? How much more interesting roles to play him? By the way, I would add to this list of "Inglorious Bastards," "Interview with the Vampire" and "Seven", where he, too bad. Even very)

Tags

See also

New and interesting