Animation movies

Someone cries from an overabundance of feelings over the new series "Gossip Girl", and some even the deepest drama looks with an expression of absolute pokerfeysa. And what could be such a touching and deep in the cartoon that he forced if not to cry, then plunge into the depths of gloomy reflections exactly? I know that many viewers and critics called the Disney movie "The Lion King" is very touching. You can throw stones at me, but reconsidered this cartoon already enough adult, I realized that it is more pathetic than touching. But when watching these animated films (cartoons they somehow language does not turn to call it) on the eyes welling with tears and my throat gets com. It sounds banal and pathetic, but it's true)

Plague Dogs (Plague dogs). UK, 1982, director Martin Rosen. This is the story of two dogs, and Roufa Snitera to escape from the laboratory, infected with the virus plague. Pets are trying to find their own little paradise in this big world, but on them as carriers of the deadly virus, arrange a ruthless hunt. Atypical for cartoon panache in dark colors

When the wind blows (When the Wind Blows). UK, 1986, directed by Jimmy T. Murakami. The film, which has an ax to the head, otherwise you will not tell. The story of the naive elderly couple who are preparing for a nuclear war. By the way, of Iron Maiden is a song When the Wind Blows, which illustrates the plot of the film

Grave of the Fireflies (Hotaru no haka). Japan, 1988, directed by Isao Takahata. Very touching a cartoon that illustrates the horrors of war better than the other documentaries. The story of brother and sister, who is trying to survive in the meat grinder of the last days of World War II, but ...

Barefoot Gen (Hadashi no Gen). Japan, 1983, directed by Masaki Mori. Soviet schoolchildren were taken to be sure to review this devastatingly heavy masterpiece, after which they went out in a stupor, swallowing saliva and making eyes at five cents. This story of a boy from the city that has suffered atomic bombing. Some pictures from the movie you want to forget and never to forget, but it is impossible

WALL-E (WALL-E). USA, 2008, directed by Andrew Stanton. Custom sample animation from the studio Pixar, Disney podrazdeleniya - both in content and image. When viewing me personally it is not the feeling of infinite solitude, is transmitted from the main character - despite the happy ending and original lavstori. It's not entertaining animation and story with deep meaning that will understand and appreciate not everyone. If you want a fun show for pizza and beer - it's definitely not WALL-E

Tags

See also

New and interesting