Stylish evolution

Yesterday, the unfading beauty blond Gwen Stefani turned 43 years old. At her age she has everything, what can dream woman: a devoted husband, two beautiful children and a great career. In addition, Gwen has maintained its beauty and the flavor that distinguishes it from all others. Her style of dress meanwhile improved, but did not shirpotrebnyh.

September 10, 1998:

Blue-haired "girl from another planet," arrived at the MTV Video Music Awards in furry bikini and unusual skirt-pants. While the singer has a strong interest in Indian culture and therefore on its forehead adorned bindi - a distinguishing mark of Indian women.

"I wanted to be a beautiful diaper. As a child I loved to sit all day in my mother's closet, fishing out a variety of outfits. Makeup before I started using all my girlfriends. I loved to wear baggy jeans, loose below the waist, supplementing them with bold make-up layer. And you know what the best part? I still behave as if I'm still 10 »

October 19, 2001:

After a couple of years, the style of Gwen remained the same eccentric, but there were notes of femininity, because the girl is finally beginning to wear heels! Here, the "Christmas herringbone" Stephanie shows off her dress at Vogue's Fashion Awards.

August 3, 2003:

Two years have passed and little Gwen poduspokoilas, married and began to work separately from «No Doubt». Now it has become a real woman with a very small "kooky". On the Aaliyah Memorial Fund Gwen came from head to toe in Dior, because even the event obliged to be modest ...

December 10, 2003:

I do not know whether listening to Rita Ora composition Gwen, but here it looks very like her, and took a peculiar style of nowhere. Imitates or mimics one of the most picturesque scenes of ladies Rita is unknown, but at the Billboard Music Awards 9 years ago Gwen was completely individual, even a score as well as now. Then it did not care what would happen to her career over the years, after a year has passed since her wedding, which she had dreamed, and all her thoughts were occupied by Gavin Rossdale:

"I do not know what I would do in 10 years. How long will I be then? 45. I do not want to think about it, to be honest it's a waste of time. Tomorrow night I'll be in bed with my husband and it's really cool. That's all that matters to me at this moment »

June 28, 2004:

Gwen returned to her roots and began to dress up in weird things from Vivienne Westwood.

November 12, 2004:

Speech on MTV marked by bold new way, and in fact the way in this photo Stephanie not 20, not 25, or even 30, and 35! Looks very young, and despite the fact that she can not live a day without makeup (maybe her secrets?).

December 1, 2004:

Familiarity with pink color went well and at the premiere of "The Aviator" Gwen appeared in a pink ensemble Vivienne Westwood.

February 8, 2006:

At the 48th Grammy Awards ceremony pregnant Gwen did not surprise the audience as before, but just put on a beautiful dress with an interesting printovannoe bottom. Very gently, though the print is not the most refined.

November 21, 2006:

Stephanie in a new way with her husband on the American Music Awards.

September 16, 2010:

Gwen is not only a singer and actress, but also a designer. In 2010, she demonstrated a new collection of brand «LAMB».

May 19, 2011:

Gwen can be and glamorous diva (if he wants to, of course).

September 27, 2012:

«No Doubt» reunited and now we can again enjoy the beauty and style of Gwen in full. Now she prefers black color, but the singer is so unpredictable that everything can change in a second.

Tags

See also

New and interesting