Fashion blog

Last week, Leon presented his new single «Trouble» and immediately spoke with him on the show X Factor. In her blog she shared emotions and, as usual, wrote that was very nervous, but at the same time so waiting for this moment that happiness is eclipsed everything else. The singer said that the creation of her stage costumes and engaged in some Kyri long dress dark purple to speak it too handiwork.

Two of the most favorite ring Lewis (and she only chose, because she certainly ogromennaya collection ...):

For the filming of the show Alan Carr with logical name "Alan Carr: Chatty Man" Leon wore a red dress with gold-plated necklace. On the site she met another Briton - Cheryl Cole - and reported on his blog that she just beautiful (that's really what, what, and rightly so). It is true at the very Sheryl other favorites: she's crazy about beauty and style of Kate Middleton.

"Purple - best color»

"I like tails. Fast, simple and elegant »

Closet Leon be healthy, some scarves differing only in colors of 7 pieces already!

Between the Lines blog Leona read only one thing: she wants to look gorgeous no matter what time of the year. Following fashion trends, the singer wore a cloak.

If the word «beautiful» you about saying something, then LL carries it to this coat, and if does not speak, you know that it is beautiful!

"To bring flavor to the image I put chains on his ankles. What do you think, whether I did? »

These collars will make even the most satisfactory naiskuchneyshy onions, and perhaps even a very stylish (you never know?)

East and vintage - two of today's mastermind Leona.

"Lately, I enchant cat eyes Brigitte Bardot»

"I tried to recreate the image of Bardot. I hope that what happened ... »

Lewis believes that this fall such skirt should be available to every fashionista. It looks great with tights and gives an incredibly feminine silhouette.

Leon on the set clip «Trouble».

"How do I love dresses with cutouts!»

"I am a fanatical fan of ensembles with Basques. Femininity - this is my! »

Gold watches and Casio Bracelet Monica Vinader struck Leon's not like the book "50 shades of gray," which she now reads "excitedly».

"I love my nails" stiletto "»

Tights with a picture of the Eiffel Tower, which liked Leone.

"I like my blond hair»

Tags

See also

New and interesting