Photos PSY

When the waves that Pak Jae San sings in Korean and none of his words is clear and will not (without Google, of course)? Yes anybody, because oppa Gangnam Style has conquered the whole world. Absolutely all of the first lines of conceivable charts conquered this fun and groovy 34-year-old performer. PSY, perhaps in dreams is not dream, but now his promotion took authoritative American label, and the popularity of these hits can not get away. Get ready, this is only the beginning ...

Steven Spielberg told me: "Thank you for your energy!". As it is now I can forget the date !!! ???

Singer Jonathan Ross show, who was delighted to meet with Korean "phenomenon" in the United Kingdom:

№1 in the national UK charts!

PSY posing with a certificate confirming that his video «Gangnam Style» became the favorite among users of YouTube. By the number of likes it spared even LMFAO with their track «Party Rock Anthem».

Pleased PSY rushes to Oxford University, to speak there with a speech and show students the real «Gangnam Style»:

You should see this picture! Speech in Paris.

Scooter Braun, once discovered the world of Justin Bieber, now the manager PSY.

Scooter Braun woke me up at 5 in the morning, because today I have a radio interview. How lucky I was with punctual by the manager and brother!

Is not it fun to do with the founder of twitter tweet? Me and Jack Dorsey.

Badge on «Samsung galaxy NoteII Party» in Toronto :)

Coffee in New Zealand ... I should definitely go there, Scooter!

Hey sexy lady ...
PSY on the show «The View»:

PSY and Snooky:

Join me on «Reddit q & a»! Start in 5 minutes ...

I met with the legendary Betty White. How did she know me? LOL

I do not hate me ...

The fastest men in the world! Mark Webber and Sebastian Vettel!

Me and chairman of Google Eric Schmidt really had fun together!

Korea descends on it from mind. Full house:

Same thing with Las Vegas:

PSY teaches dance Hugh Jackman:

Yesterday PSY glad that his clip on YouTube viewed by more than 700 million people:

Tags

See also

New and interesting