Spears and Trawick

Britney and Jason began dating in 2009, and in 2011 the couple announced the imminent wedding. and close to the couple said that Trawick was not going to make a formal application as long as it did not withdraw from custody. Loved ones do not make a tragedy of parting, as this mutual decision, they will remain friends. At the moment, the cause of separation is considered a "distancing from each other».

Britney's representative, Jeff Raymond confirmed People.com: «Britney Spears and Jason Trawick together came to the decision to terminate its annual engagement. As the two adults, they came to the difficult decision to go ahead in different ways, to remain friends. »

"Jason and I have decided to cancel our engagement. I will always adore him, and we will remain good friends. "- He says Spears said in a statement.

Trawick adds: "For us, this chapter ends and the new begins. I love her and her boys, we will always be close. »

It is noteworthy that Britney has changed management and went to the agency CAA. Jason is no longer taking part in her career. And now the lawyers Britney and Jason, as well as the father of Britney are in talks. Apparently, Trawick to say goodbye right now.

The news of the break came in the same day, when Spears declared that will not return to the jury the show X Factor.

Tags

See also

New and interesting