Nina Dobrev

January 9 the star of the popular TV series "The Vampire Diaries" Nina Dobrev said the 24-th birthday! His feast in the company of the actress met boyfriend Ian Somerhalder and more famous friends. How it was? After the party at the restaurant Nina Dobrev went out to sign autographs most desperate fans of the guard it more than one hour in front of the Chateau Marmont.
January 12, Nina wrote in "Twitter": "I know I was late with these words, but I did not have access to the" Twitter "from midnight the day before my birthday. Thank you for your wonderful greetings. It was a special day. Well done! »

By the way, according to rumors, Nina has already engaged to Ian, but the lovers had no comment on the news. The couple recently returned from China, where they celebrated the New Year.

Celebrating the birthday of Nina Dobrev was held at Chateau Marmont - one of the most popular celebrity restaurants in West Hollywood. Congratulate gathered actress Anna Kendrick ("Twilight. Saga. Dawn", "Up in the Air"), Nikki Reed ("Twilight," "Thirteen") and choreographer Derek Hough ("Dancing with the Stars»)

Tags

See also

New and interesting