Beyonce rumors

Journalists still lucky to get to see the premiere of a new documentary Life is But a Dream, which typically laconic in communication with the press so the singer openly discusses his personal life than ever before. In particular, the film will be the first to hear Beyoncé says of her husband:

It is the dream of every woman - to experience such feelings to someone.
In the documentary contains footage from a romantic couples trip to Venice where they sing a song «Yellow» group Coldplay.

The singer spoke about adjourned 2 years ago abortion and how she coped with this loss by working in the studio:
One day you hear the heartbeat, and the next week - nothing.
Besides, Beyonce commented on the popular assumption that it engaged the services of a surrogate mother, which took out her daughter Blue Ivy:

This silly gossip. This is the most ridiculous rumors about me that I have ever heard. It's just incredible. To think that I was so narcissistic - I respect mothers and women, and I would never have taken for granted the opportunity to experience what it is - to bring a new life into this world; the possibility that not all lucky enough to have. It's the most powerful thing you can do. Especially after the pain and trauma that caused miscarriage, get the chance to give someone a life means more. Even the rumors should be its scope.
The film will premiere on February 16 but now you can watch the trailer:

Tags

See also

New and interesting