Chris Brown

The incident occurred in the parking lot of one of the recording studios in Los Angeles, where both musicians are in one and the same time. At the scene police were called, but there were no arrests. Moreover, neither Chris nor Frank did not put forward formal charges against each other. Here are just a version of events on both sides are fundamentally different.

and close to Brown claim that Ocean and his friends started the conflict, blocking the road to Chris when he was about to leave. They reported that Frank said: "This is my studio, and this is my parking place" in response to Chris went to shake his hand and that's when it attacked one of Ocean's, which then grew into a mass brawl involving six human.

Sam Frank Ocean after the incident, tweeted the following:
I was attacked by Chris Brown and a couple of guys. lol. How would you like to Everest (prim.-his dog) was there at that time. I cut his finger and now I can not play with both hands on the prize GremmiPolitseyskie appealed to the Ocean as a victim, because that was in place before the police arrived, while Brown left. According to him, the dispute began because of the parking and Brown really wanted to shake his hand as a sign of truce, in response to which Ocean laughed, and for that Brown hit him.
The relationship between the performers have long been strained, but earlier still limited verbal sparring on Twitter.

This is not the first time that Chris Brown was involved in a fight with his colleagues. Last summer, in a club in New York there was a fight between him and Drake, which began with a thrown bottle, and ending in the fact that five of the club's casual visitors were hospitalized and needed stitches. Then release the parties also differ.

Update: Frank Ocean is going to put forward formal charges that could bring serious problems to Brown, because his five-year probation period after the well-known incident with Rihanna in 2009 is not over yet. Brown has deals with the investigation and insists it did nothing wrong.
Recently he was seen coming out of his house with a plaster cast on his arm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting