The lawsuit against Lady Gaga

Personal assistant of singer Jennifer O'Neill, who worked on it from 2009 to 2011, wants to receive payment in the amount of 393,000 dollars for 7168 hours of overtime.
Lady Gaga believes this requirement complete nonsense, because one of its employees does not get paid for overtime, and know about it immediately. During the trial, she does not mince words with respect to a former slave, and at one point even called herself the "Queen of the Universe" in the context of their profession.

She slept every night on Egyptian cotton sheets in the five-star hotels, fly in private jets, eat caviar, hanging out at parties with Terry Richardson, wore my clothes, use my discounts and asked designers to send her free stuff without my permission. She does not understand what a luxury - have the opportunity to travel the world. She thinks it is given just like that, for no reason.

Gaga said that taking a girl on the job, payment for which is 75 000 dollars a year, she has already made her a great favor, because it believes O'Neal did not have the proper qualifications for it. In addition, the singer confused by all the experts in labor law the following statement:
This work - a normal job from 9 to 5, which is divided into a whole day. You will not have the schedule at which you can arrive in the morning, sit and play Tetris 4:00 in the evening to go home. When I need you - you must be available.
She honestly earned her 75,000 dollars, but not a penny more. I'd rather give the money to the employees who qualify than her, so she bought a new top. The singer said that she has a great relationship with subordinates, before these problems never arise.

That's what she said herself:
I it was 24 hours, 7 days a week. We even lived in the same room - I never offered his own hotel room. I had no personal life, it was not possible to communicate with family and friends. She could ask for tea, or bring it to a computer or phone, charge the battery to heat up food, direct toilet. She would wake me in the middle of the night, so I changed the DVD disc in the player, because she did not want to get up and go to the other end of the room.

In addition, Jennifer said that Gaga is specially delivered to the hotel dietary meals from Los Angeles, after which the girl had to find a singer somewhere in New York and personally deliver it to her.

O'Neal's lawyer wrote to the official documents, that the case "illustrates the dichotomy between celebrity and assistant, between rich and poor, and most importantly, it shows the arrogance of a man so in love with himself that he considers himself above the law»

Uninterested lawyers while also standing on the side of the assistant, believing that if Gaga needed someone is always ready to appear in her first call, it should pay for it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting