banana pictures

Fantasy man is boundless. What items are not only used craftsmen in his work. Cut out intricate patterns on watermelons, creating unimaginable composition of fruits and vegetables, build gingerbread city, even the paintings and sculptures of edible material invented. So now we got to bananas.

View art carving vegetables and fruits have got its name - carving. Even there are various schools of learning the technique of cutting. I do not know, how about great art, but it turns out very creative and interesting.

Honey Artist presented his amazing creativity to this product. Using ordinary pin prick it on a banana peel kind of pattern that during the natural process of oxidation becomes dark and turns into a pattern. The artist says that is constantly in search of creative and creative ideas. So I think about why not use a banana peel as a canvas for his paintings.

Like a tattoo, she stuffed portraits of Jim Morrison, The Blues Brothers, as well as the original expressed its wish - "I want a banana split." Creating a drawing takes from 20 minutes to 2 hours, after which the banana may be happy to eat.

Tags

See also

New and interesting